FNIS not recognizing my SexLab framework

I have tried getting SexLab to work for sometime now; the animations are not playing and the characters get stuck together whenever I play an animation; I checked FNIS and it doesn't seem like I have any means of getting it to recognize SexLab because everytime I do; I get this: 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   3/1/2017 1:03:29 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 5 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
0_master usage: 1.1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 0 mods successfully included (character)

EDIT: I already have all the mods required and reinstalled them all multiple times already. No changes.

I have tried getting SexLab to work for sometime now; the animations are not playing and the characters get stuck together whenever I play an animation; I checked FNIS and it doesn't seem like I have any means of getting it to recognize SexLab because everytime I do; I get this: 

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

No GENDER directory male
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

EDIT: I already have all the mods required and reinstalled them all multiple times already. No changes.

Are you using Mod Organizer? If so, are you running the fnis generator through MO?

I'm not entirely sure that's the problem, but Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: Default (99 bones) 

might be the reason. For once, if you want males naked you'll need a bodyreplacer for them as well, most use Schlongs of Skyrim.

And the female skeleton might be incompatible with the animations, but i don't know. Never heard of CHSBHC before. XMPSE is the most often used female skeleton, i don't know if it would work if you just overwrite the files from your body replacer. If not, use something like (u)unp or CBBE. 

No GENDER directory male

Are you using Mod Organizer? If so, are you running the fnis generator through MO?

Yes, I am.

I'm not entirely sure that's the problem, but Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

might be the reason. For once, if you want males naked you'll need a bodyreplacer for them as well, most use Schlongs of Skyrim.

And the female skeleton might be incompatible with the animations, but i don't know. Never heard of CHSBHC before. XMPSE is the most often used female skeleton, i don't know if it would work if you just overwrite the files from your body replacer. If not, use something like (u)unp or CBBE. 

That seems to be another problem. I don't know of any body mod known as CHSBHC either. I use Bodychanger to swap between CBBE and UNP because I like both for different purposes and reasons. I also do have SOS and even a few other male body mods in there as well. Apparently FNIS isn't reading them either.

Fuck it, I have given up; I have done it twice already and not only have I now lost the character meshes and textures but I also cause a constant crashing after uninstalling. FNIS does not want to work with me and I have no patience for mods that require this level of intricacies.

• 7 months later...

Archived