[REQUEST] 3 DM Game followers

nobody can help you without the official pages of these followers!
Because usually the password is listed there, furthermore one must be registered at 3DMGame, to download anything at all.  ;)

And then is still the question of permission, allowed or not allowed Upload to another website.!

The 3DM site is a nightmare to navigate.. and it's almost all payed content. you have to register an account, and you have to contribute to the community not only in mods and online content, but you have to donate money.. i've been trying to get into the site now for alwmost 2 hours. all i've managed so far is to create the account, and find out that 75% of the content there is locked because I lack the correct lvl. Thank you God for LL being a free site.

its not that its a free site or not it requires you to have X amount of post before you can open the threads. and the downloads require you to prompt a reply to unlock the pass code or download links. It's a bit backwards but it works. most of your links require 25 post achieved on a account to open the threads and download. The 3rd is it seems high rank past 255. a bit excessive but it's that authors wish it would seem. Hope this help and can shed some light on that forum?

Tasadeus....

Thank you!

i think that the requirements thing was already clarified, so i'm also a novice or 2nd rank there, i have 32 of those kind of points but can't see those threads anyway, maybe i need to activate something but it's hard since all is in chinese and google translate doesn't help too much.

Thanks again  :)

Archived