flashing white spots

So I recently decided to delete Fallout and start over, however, now I seem to be plagued with these flashing white spots in darker areas. The spot occur whether or not enb, mods or anything is enabled. I even downloaded it onto 3 different ssds and 1 hdd, same issue. I'm running sli 1080's, I've tried running them 1 at a time and switching them out and for some reason nothing is fixing it. I also reinstalled and updated the drivers, even ran the game on the lowest setting. 

Soo, my question is does anyone have any other ideas? It only happens in Fallout btw, everything else runs with no issues so I don't think its a hardware issue. 

Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I can be of no help in finding a solution, but I DO have the same problem sometimes, that blurry white square that appears (only on the upper left hand side of the head of my character and only while actually playing in 3rd person, not during dialogue moments/cutscenes). It's a minor problem for me, appearing maybe..vaguely..1% of the time I'm in 3rd person and only ever in that one spot on the side of my head.

I use no ENB, nothing that overhauls shaders except maybe Enhanced Color Correction.

Running a GTX 650 Ti with latest drivers.

2 monitors but FO4 only on main screen if that might be at all relevant.

I've heard some mods can cause this. For example Enhanced Blood effects or whatever it was, Better Blood effects or something like that, has an options during the install specificaly for those white dots, trying to eliminate them. I never had such problem (R9 290), but you can download that mods Enhanced Blood effects just to try its fixes. It may or may not work but its worth trying, I mean, you are not losing anything, it can't mess up your game/save and if you dont like it or its not work it, you can always uninstall it. 

Archived