oniki kinky world no appears menu

oniki kinky world no appears menu never appears menu of Kinky HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....

game version 1.67.2

expancions late nigth and peds

Two things:

1) Is your mod framework configured properly? You can download the framework from MTS

2) If so, you may need to wait a while for KW to activate. Depending on your computer, this could take several minutes once you've loaded your game.

I have all the mods in The Program Files (x86) \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 \ Mods \ Packages \ and all the time have worked, I have Example: master controlle, woohooher, kamasintra among others, I already tried everything, putting in the root of packages of the files okw even removed all my mods and left just okw, also deleted the cache and completely the folder of C: \ Users \ Bryann \ Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 And nothing works, I have also installed the monkey helper, and treated with all versions of okw, from v0.2.2 to v0.2.8

oniki kinky world no appears menu never appears menu of Kinky HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....

game version 1.67.2

expancions late nigth and peds

Two things:

1) Is your mod framework configured properly? You can download the framework from MTS

2) If so, you may need to wait a while for KW to activate. Depending on your computer, this could take several minutes once you've loaded your game.

I have all the mods in The Program Files (x86) \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 \ Mods \ Packages \ and all the time have worked, I have Example: master controlle, woohooher, kamasintra among others, I already tried everything, putting in the root of packages of the files okw even removed all my mods and left just okw, also deleted the cache and completely the folder of C: \ Users \ Bryann \ Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 And nothing works, I have also installed the monkey helper, and treated with all versions of okw, from v0.2.2 to v0.2.8

Resource which are under the mods?  Folder in the file, it is written?

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Test/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Probation/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc
In the resource file (notes) is there?

You have installed it wrong. The files should be in the following:

...\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

Please refer to the following link for more information

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

yes

Resource which are under the mods?  Folder in the file, it is written?

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate
Priority 500
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Test/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Probation/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc
In the resource file (notes) is there?

post-763962-0-92174300-1488431347_thumb.png

Why are two of them? One resource file rather than two. All but the document must be in a resource folder and all resources inside the file is what I wrote to you above, if it is not you will not work Modul what you put master control is irrelevant. Will not work. if there is no such file in the document resource.

Why are two of them? One resource file rather than two. All but the document must be in a resource folder and all resources inside the file is what I wrote to you above, if it is not you will not work Modul what you put master control is irrelevant. Will not work. if there is no such file in the document resource.

It's likely the resource.cfg files have two different file extensions which are "hidden".  Windows hides these by default to prevent people from accidentally changing the extension, which could prevent Windows from opening a given file.

For example, any file with a ".txt" extension is opened in Notepad by default.  If you have a file called "test.txt" and remove the ".txt" extension from it, when you try to open the "test" file, Windows won't know which program to use to open the file any longer.

In looking at the "Tipo" column from the screenshot, one appears to be a CFG file and the other is a text file.

I would recommend selecting the "folder options" setting from the "Tools" menu in Windows Explorer and clearing the "hide extensions for known file types" option.

Once the extensions are no longer hidden, I suspect the resource.cfg files are probably named as follows:

• resource.cfg.cfg
  • resource.cfg.txt

One could then be deleted and the other would need to be renamed to "resource.cfg"