Undead Nude Suit - any Drauger or zombie ones out there?

erc1971

Yeah, but that would not allow me to use the Draugr model with the human sex animations.

In fact, nothing will do that. Draugr have another skeleton, that's why they have different animations in the first place. For an undead-looking body mesh... i don't think anybody has done that (for any gender), otherwise Funnybizness and some others would have proudly used it already in their game. ;)

Is is one user with some really dead looking females, but afaik it's heavily photoshopped, nothing you can really play with.

Yeah, but that would not allow me to use the Draugr model with the human sex animations.

In fact, nothing will do that. Draugr have another skeleton, that's why they have different animations in the first place. For an undead-looking body mesh... i don't think anybody has done that (for any gender), otherwise Funnybizness and some others would have proudly used it already in their game. ;)

Is is one user with some really dead looking females, but afaik it's heavily photoshopped, nothing you can really play with.

Oh yes, I am aware of the different skeletons.  Which is why I was hoping someone did an undead looking mesh.

That is one reason why I still play alot of Oblivion, is there is a mesh out there that turns all the men into zombies when the sex scenes start :P

Eric

Define "Photoshopped" ^^

Ah, yes it was you i was thinking about. :) I believe (spank me if i'm wrong ;)) the holes in your bodys aren't actually meshes you can play with? Or are they? Do you have any plans to publish them?

*edit: And let me say, your characters are awesome. :) In case they are public: where can i get Miraldas hair and Livis nipple piercing with the skull?

Define "Photoshopped" ^^

Ah, yes it was you i was thinking about. smile.png I believe (spank me if i'm wrong wink.png) the holes in your bodys aren't actually meshes you can play with? Or are they? Do you have any plans to publish them?

*edit: And let me say, your characters are awesome. smile.png In case they are public: where can i get Miraldas hair and Livis nipple piercing with the skull?

Was asking because I am getting the feeling that some people thinks that PS can only be used to tamper with screenshots. I did get this more than once, like when somebody asked me how I made my characters and I said "Mostly Max and Photoshop" and I got a reply "Oh they are just Photoshopped? :(" ...

Oh they work ^^ https://gfycat.com/PowerfulHopefulHuemul

thats-it.gifa_dance00.gif

Miralda's hair is from SG hair pack and the skull nipple piercings are from AH1 piercings ^^

Define "Photoshopped" ^^

Ah, yes it was you i was thinking about. smile.png I believe (spank me if i'm wrong wink.png) the holes in your bodys aren't actually meshes you can play with? Or are they? Do you have any plans to publish them?

*edit: And let me say, your characters are awesome. smile.png In case they are public: where can i get Miraldas hair and Livis nipple piercing with the skull?

Was asking because I am getting the feeling that some people thinks that PS can only be used to tamper with screenshots. I did get this more than once, like when somebody asked me how I made my characters and I said "Mostly Max and Photoshop" and I got a reply "Oh they are just Photoshopped? :(" ...

Oh they work ^^ https://gfycat.com/PowerfulHopefulHuemul

thats-it.gifa_dance00.gif

Miralda's hair is from SG hair pack and the skull nipple piercings are from AH1 piercings ^^

Wow. And thank you so much. :) There was a time i had fun to use some graphic progs and play around, until i shared a flat with a professional designer. When i saw what he did in some hours, compared to what i made in several weeks... i never touched PS or anything similar again, it was just too frustrating. ;) Now i prefer to watch what others can do with it, like you. :)

Wow. And thank you so much. smile.png There was a time i had fun to use some graphic progs and play around, until i shared a flat with a professional designer. When i saw what he did in some hours, compared to what i made in several weeks... i never touched PS or anything similar again, it was just too frustrating. wink.png Now i prefer to watch what others can do with it, like you. smile.png

Oh that's too bad, but thank you ^^

Long time lurker, first time poster here..

But I think there was something JUST released that matches erc's request as I interpreted it (I.E. Draugr-like skin textures, CBBE or UNP body mesh as normal).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78592/?

Aside from Vivi's own insanely awesome work (can we bribe you to release any of them? :D ) , dividedbythe9s' is rather excellent.

Just wish we could adapt that body texture to a female draugr follower, or even a new follower along the lines of a female Dragon Priest? Or, perhaps the holy grail of we 'undead enthusiasts', Lady Potema herself?  

But I think there was something JUST released that matches erc's request as I interpreted it (I.E. Draugr-like skin textures, CBBE or UNP body mesh as normal).

Aside from Vivi's own insanely awesome work (can we bribe you to release any of them? :D ) , dividedbythe9s' is rather excellent.

Just wish we could adapt that body texture to a female draugr follower, or even a new follower along the lines of a female Dragon Priest? Or, perhaps the holy grail of we 'undead enthusiasts', Lady Potema herself?  

Hmm, I will have to try this out.  While not as quite dead and rotting as I would prefer, this is a big step in the right direction :P

Thanks much

Eric

And as I suspected - no penis visible, cause there is no mesh for it.

Archived