Help! New ctd bug!

Sybian

Hey there, so I'm turning to the community hoping that someone can help me. I wanted to try a new body type,

so I......

Used NMM to create a new profile *never done this before*

Used the mass turn off all mods *never done this before*

Reinstalled every mod with new body, noticed the updating mods from older versions to new versions did not take in NMM, and I would need to delete the mod before downloading the update to the mod for it to even show up in the list.

Finished updating and redoing all my mods, went from 400 to 200 much smaller and better focus, games fps and load times significantly improved. 

Then the nightmare.... 

I ran loot, tesvedit, finis, bodyslide studio and fixed all dirty edits, no warriors, no errors.

Run game, and it work loads a new game fine, saves fine, but any save file loaded after the first 20 seconds of leaving character creation crashes to desktop. I've turn off all mods that I could from within the game and then try to load and I still crash.

The only "new" mods that I am running not counting updates is "all in one pussy" and a cbbe body not the unp I had before. 

When I run loot and tesvedit it says everything is good with no errors. I have no idea, I'm guessing it's a missed conflict or more likely a something is corrupting the save files and they cannot be loaded, only ever saw this in slaverun over a year ago when doing some whipping scenes. 

Please help a girl out, I'm gonna start pulling out my hair. :(

I'm no expert but people are going to want you to post your load order and papyrus logs.

I will say this though, I used to use NMM and every time I tried profiles my game crashed. I switched to MO a few months ago and it's a far superior way of modding Skyrim IMO.

There is no issue with this load order, nothing is causing any issue that is being reported, load order clean. 

The CDT is not until I try to load a save, the last time I had this issues it was an animation script bugging as part of a known issue. 

Can I copy over my mods from nmm to mo?

why i see people helping people's threads but no one even fucking open mine, i don't get it. it's the second time i try to ask for help and no fucking answer.

I know how to fix 90% of issues, and like I said I've NEVER seen this issue before.

So tell me what is your issue?

why i see people helping people's threads but no one even fucking open mine, i don't get it. it's the second time i try to ask for help and no fucking answer.

I know how to fix 90% of issues, and like I said I've NEVER seen this issue before.

So tell me what is your issue?

Yesterday i was having troubles, random crashes on loads, or going outside of somewhere, i was using NMM, so i deleted and uninstalled everything, and started from zero with Mod Organizer, i've followed step by step from long videos, first skse, then skyui, then ragdolls and force, then XPMS3 Extended skeleton, then FNIS, everything should be good right? then i downloaded a graphic mod from HeroeDeLeyenda, the .rar is 9.5Gb it's an allinone, (unzip it's about 25gb) then i installed sexlab, sexlab defeat, sexlab aroused redux, more nasty critters, Bijin NPCS, Warmaides and Wives (all from bijin) then All in One Animated Pussy (by Leyenda too) then 4 armours, sexlab anim. loader, 4 packs of these (nibbles, leito, anubs, Hanimations) and nothing else and i'm having crashes while trying to get outside. i'm also using a tweaked version of Bleak ENB (by leyenda too) (he gave me instructions for everything) this is my load order.

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Dawnguard.esm
  3  3 HearthFires.esm
  4  4 Dragonborn.esm
  5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
  7  7 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  8  8 SexLab.esm
  9  9 CreatureFramework.esm
 10  a SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b PubicMeshColorRE.esm
 12  c XN_Ciris Sword.esp
 13  d RaceMenu.esp
 14  e RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 15  f RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 16 10 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 17 11 FNIS.esp
 18 12 XPMSE.esp
 19 13 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes_HighSpawn.esp
 20 14 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
 21 15 aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
 22 16 BFSEffects.esp
 23 17 CLARALUX.esp
 24 18 Immersive Interiors.esp
 25 19 CinematicFireFX.esp
 26 1a ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 27 1b SolstheimSkies.esp
 28 1c ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 29 1d ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
 30 1e dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 31 1f dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 32 20 dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
 33 21 Differently Ebony.esp
 34 22 EpisodeParallax.esp
 35 23 Glass Variants.esp
 36 24 iHUD.esp
 37 25 Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
 38 26 mintylightningmod.esp
 39 27 Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
 40 28 Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
 41 29 Real Roads.esp
 42 2a TrueStorms.esp
 43 2b RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 44 2c RealShelter.esp
 45 2d RSPatch.esp
 46 2e RevampedExteriorFog.esp
 47 2f RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
 48 30 Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
 49 31 SkyUI.esp
 50 32 SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
 51 33 Vividian - Extended Weathers.esp
 52 34 IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 53 35 Supreme Fog.esp
 54 36 Supreme Storms.esp
 55 37 TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-Vanilla.esp
 56 38 Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
 57 39 Birdsofskyrim.esp
 58 3a SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 59 3b SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 60 3c SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 61 3d HentaiCreatures.esp
 62 3e RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 63 3f SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 64 40 JKs Whiterun.esp
 65 41 fallentreebridges.esp
 66 42 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 67 43 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 68 44 Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
 69 45 RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp
 70 46 Skysan_ENBHorseTrough.esp
 71 47 Vivid Snow Physical.esp
 72 48 WondersofWeather.esp
 73 49 Bijin NPCs.esp
 74 4a Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 75 4b Bijin Wives.esp
 76 4c Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 77 4d SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 78 4e SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 79 4f MoreNastyCritters.esp
 80 50 Toccata.esp
 81 51 Vivace.esp
 82 52 SexLabDefeat.esp
 83 53 SexLabTools.esp
 84 54 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 85 55 SLAnimLoader.esp
 86 56 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 87 57 NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 88 58 SLALAnimObj.esp
 89 59 Wolfbikini.esp
 90 5a BladesBikini.esp
 91 5b CiriOutfit.esp
 92 5c Ciri's DLC Outfit.esp
 93 5d dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
 94 5e CiriHair.esp
 95 5f HAnimations.esp
 96 60 KS Hairdo's.esp
 97 61 Outfit Switcher.esp
 98 62 12FemaleBrows.esp
 99 63 UIExtensions.esp
100 64 AddItemMenu.esp
101 65 Anal Torch.esp
102 66 Extended Slider Colors.esp
103 67 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
104 68 RailLight.esp
105 69 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
106 6a FNIS_PCEA2.esp
       TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
107 6b STEP Combined PluginHF.esp
108 6c Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
i hope you figure the problem, i'm going insane, i made like 3 moddings from zero. please!

for both Sybian and imanoldiaz12

do you have crash fixes installed? ( http://loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ )

it can help with several problems (including going over Skyrim's default string limit, which I do myself in the AS-LAL start cell)

also have you made a bashed patch? this is worth doing (even if you don't keep it) for the simple reason it will give a "missing master" warning for a missing master OR a misplaced master

@Imanoldiaz12 - please check the More Nasty Critters download page for the proper order for its ESM/ESP files (you have morenastycritters.esp in the wrong position)

hope this helps some.

edit

any mod will add strings to the savegame files over time but animations seem to add more than most (and much earlier too).

and most saves that go over the string limit will not load (either in game or in a save game cleaner) without the fix that crash fixes provides.

do you have crash fixes installed? ( http://loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ )

it can help with several problems (including going over Skyrim's default string limit, which I do myself in the AS-LAL start cell)

also have you made a bashed patch? this is worth doing (even if you don't keep it) for the simple reason it will give a "missing master" warning for a missing master OR a misplaced master

@Imanoldiaz12 - please check the More Nasty Critters download page for the proper order for its ESM/ESP files (you have morenastycritters.esp in the wrong position)

hope this helps some.

edit

any mod will add strings to the savegame files over time but animations seem to add more than most (and much earlier too).

and most saves that go over the string limit will not load (either in game or in a save game cleaner) without the fix that crash fixes provides.

Trying this too, I did the same thing and dumped NMM for MO, after a few days I've finally sorted threw and loaded everything, the loot tool is v5 and not 10.0 so I just updated that and hping that this finally fixes everything, I did not reinstall my skyrim and wondering if I should do that first?

Also gonna try that mod.

So one of the things that could help someone is that several ghosting bsa files on some really random mods from almost a year ago and several updates were left in my skyrim folder after I both uninstalled all the files and then again after I uninstalled NMM. 

Check all your bsa and other files after a complete uninstall to remove these mods files as they will cause destabilization.

hope this helps some.

edit

+1 to crash fixes. I don't know how long I struggled with random corrupted saves due to the string issue that caused immediate CTDs on load. It doesn't take many mods at all from LL before you will run into the issue. Somehow I missed the memo for an embarrassingly long time. Weird, weird bugs abound too until I installed it and got a new game boing, but it fixed it, and generally stabilized my setup. You might run into some other CTDs/freezes because of it, but that's usually because it is trying to warn you that something else is going wrong. Monitor the log file, and google what it tells you. It might take a couple of iterations, but it is vastly preferable to waiting for the dreaded string bug to strike, which always seemed to be around 10-20 levels in for me.

Thanks for all the help. Still having issues with pussy being animated tho. That and the hdt ponytail project, Anyone know if they are even compatible? 

I don't use the animated pussy so have no clue on it (just do not want to even think about changing body types {just trying to find all the files I have merged for a new bodytype [over 100 files in 4 esp} would be a non trivial challenge})

for the hdt ponytail project I also do not use that specific one but do use KS Hairdos, both HDT [ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/ ] (which has way more than just ponytails in it) and regular and they work fine on my system.

Thanks for all the help. Still having issues with pussy being animated tho. That and the hdt ponytail project, Anyone know if they are even compatible? 

I don't use the animated pussy so have no clue on it (just do not want to even think about changing body types {just trying to find all the files I have merged for a new bodytype [over 100 files in 4 esp} would be a non trivial challenge})

for the hdt ponytail project I also do not use that specific one but do use KS Hairdos, both HDT [ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/ ] (which has way more than just ponytails in it) and regular and they work fine on my system.

All-in-one comes with KS hairs, but the hair is elastic and likes to go crazy, it's only ever good when moving very very slowly. Otherwise if you make a quick turn your hair turns into mr fantastic and grabs a drink from the winking skever after making a short stop at the temple in markarth and dropping off a delivery at the throat of the world. ok, a little much, but if anyone knows how you town down the hair physics and make it about 400% heavier let me know. 

Archived