View File

Loading Screens replacer, most of frames are harcore sex fantasy pictures.
Some of them are photoshopped (cropped or panned to achieve optimal aspect** and resolution), some are "shadered" with color\atmosphere effects.
**optimal for me is 1.6, i'm playing with resolution 1440x900.

I use them with tweaked version (included) of LoadingScreensNoText.esp (nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/5663), in which i expanded loading screens number and re-arranged them to get more variants for some conditions - for example, now it's three variants of Arena theme.

Credits for pictures are (or should be) with their original authors - alas, not all names of them i know:

Asilios
Cheese-Ter
DarkCreatureZ
EpochArt
Fullytank
Gwamp
Hitmanx3z
Lucien
MongoBongo
UraKanda
Vempire
Plaatsen (i'm not sure it's person, not just compilation title)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/27/2017
  • Category
  • Requires

Theres an error, when i start skyrim with Wrye Bash.

LoadingScreensNoText_gA17.esp: Unexpected subrecord: 'TES4.\x0c\x00\x00\x00'
Error loading 'TES4' record and/or subrecord: 00000000
  eid = u'<<NO EID>>'
  subrecord = '\x0c\x00\x00\x00'
  subrecord size = 16256
  file pos = 30

Thanks for attention  ;). Gonna put here some number of new screens (optionaly with re-color variants) - as their name says, rename them properly to overwrite that you dislike.

(it seems, previews aren't showing, will update lately): 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Azukas Veil posted nice replacer for "Map_Loop.bik", and i also want to share some such .biks i made for myself. All author's rights belong source' authors, which are also mentioned in .bik names ("by_%NAME%*.bik"). Hope somebody will enjoy.

(apr27) Update: one in-game screenshot and two shots from RAD-tool.

Loop_by_WarlordREXX.jpg.c2fd3f3b7462a86c155f4cea9b93a841.jpgby_warlordrexx__651.bikLoop_by_Beowulf1117.jpg.d44d5d79161038c08372f060faf1e3e3.jpgby_Beowulf1117--warriorDefeated_1488x930sm33br51fps8.bik

Loop_by_EHOT611.jpg.d4305b5173136ed5e5eaf2a3bcd0d39f.jpgby_EHOT611--deepholeBadEnd2_8fps26smooth51bri.bik

• 1 year later...

You can replace textures. Do not delete textures ! The game will try to find the missing textures... may CTD.

Replace the textures with pictures you like.

Open the dds file you want to delete, check the size.

Now take a picture you like , cut or scale it to the same size, save it as DDS file, replce the file you don't like.

On 12/14/2022 at 12:54 PM, fejeena said:

You can replace textures. Do not delete textures ! The game will try to find the missing textures... may CTD.

Replace the textures with pictures you like.

Open the dds file you want to delete, check the size.

Now take a picture you like , cut or scale it to the same size, save it as DDS file, replce the file you don't like.

Thanks