Fixing HDT Vagina Collision Detection during Sex

DeltaD36

I recently had to reinstall the XPMSE Skeleton over my UUNP one in order to fix males not being able to use the SoS RaceMenu Sliders.

However I think in the process of doing so, I think it screwed up the vaginal collision detection with penises during intercourse and no longer seems to work properly. 

The only way I could see to properly fix this is by reinstalling All-In-One UUNP and then reinstalling face preset mods, and overhauls because All in One is going to overwrite literally everything and make me reinstall more than just it, and probably re-break the Male SoS slider thing.

So I ask: Is there any way I can fix the Vagina Collision thing WITHOUT reinstalling a bunch of crap? Is there a specific file or HDT version, or even just a female skeleton file I can copy and paste without having do this whole song and dance?

NOTE:  I think it's worth noting that the collision works just fine when my character touches themselves, but not when anything else touches her, which is odd because I think butt and breasts work when other actors collide with them.

TL:DR: My HDT Vagina collisions with dicks during intercourse no longer work. How do I fix it without reinstalling All-in-One HDT?

Any advice at all helps.

Archived