Story on Comics - BDSM & Skyrim

Hello dear users

I'm Mr_Savos, i'm french and have the project to make a Bdsm Comics for fan here, based on Skyrim.

Some of my work can be found on the forum if you type " tayssa " on the search case on the right top of your screen.

As i'm french, i made the comics in french language, so i wanna know if some active people here can bring me some help for the English translation. So every one here will be able to read it.

The first chapter is already into work, so please let me know if someone can help

See you soon

Mr_Savos

Hello dear users

I'm Mr_Savos, i'm french and have the project to make a Bdsm Comics for fan here, based on Skyrim.

Some of my work can be found on the forum if you type " tayssa " on the search case on the right top of your screen.

As i'm french, i made the comics in french language, so i wanna know if some active people here can bring me some help for the English translation. So every one here will be able to read it.

The first chapter is already into work, so please let me know if someone can help

See you soon

Mr_Savos

As a german my french is much worse than my english, i'm afraid i can't help here... but there is a project from another french member who i could imagine would be very happy to include some of your work in his new project: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74415-night-mistress-mansion-pre-alpha/

But Delzarons english isn't that well, too... nevertheless, maybe you can work together. :)

Archived