Can anyone sell me on the Skyrim mod scene?

Wewlad01

Can anyone explain to me why Skyrim adult modding is so fucking popular?

What makes it good? From what i've seen/experienced it's literally an overglorified Posing simulator like tk17 and Honey Select where you download/create a Waifu and then just select poses.

Is there more to it? Any actual mechanic implementation (i.e becoming a Prostitute, making an incest family) for specific fetishes or is that all it literally is?

I don't mean this to come across as condescending, I like tk17 and if Skyrim is nothing more than a "posing simulator", then power to you guys. I'm just looking to get into Adult Skyrim because i'm running out of games to fap to.

Easy to mod, very open to mod almost everything can be changed, medieval fantasy world that people love to roleplay in.

What makes it good? From what i've seen/experienced it's literally an overglorified Posing simulator like tk17 and Honey Select where you download/create a Waifu and then just select poses.

There are plenty of varied people, that play different:

• people who only do landscape screenshots
  • people who only play dressup simulator and take screenies of waifus
  • people who heavily roleplay while playing the game
  • people who enjoy playing custom quest mods and challenge with various diff mods
  • people who only create mods

Is there more to it? Any actual mechanic implementation (i.e becoming a Prostitute, making an incest family) for specific fetishes or is that all it literally is?

Mentrual cycles, pregnancy, slave system, animal breeder, succubus system and plenty of other various mods that enhnace Hgameplay. Basicaly now you can make a dream Hgame out of it. There is a sexmod for *nearly* every fetish

I don't mean this to come across as condescending, I like tk17 and if Skyrim is nothing more than a "posing simulator", then power to you guys. I'm just looking to get into Adult Skyrim because i'm running out of games to fap to.

Skyrim is like I sad, glorious posing tool and fantastic Hgame simulator. Its all up to you how you modify the game assets, take a while to setup game that way though.

Easy to mod, very open to mod almost everything can be changed, medieval fantasy world that people love to roleplay in.

• people who enjoy playing custom quest mods and challenge with various diff mods

Mentrual cycles, pregnancy, slave system, animal breeder, succubus system and plenty of other various mods that enhnace Hgameplay. Basicaly now you can make a dream Hgame out of it. There is a sexmod for *nearly* every fetish

Skyrim is like I sad, glorious posing tool and fantastic Hgame simulator. Its all up to you how you modify the game assets, take a while to setup game that way though.

Mind recommending me some mods for an incest degenerate like myself? It's all pretty overwhelming because there's so many fucking mods.

Imo it's just the sheer amount and palette of options and things you can tweak and do in skyrim.

-lots gameplay mechanics, as dagren posted above

-Tons of graphical mods and and good looking characters, you can fck everyone you can make or download (some very attractive characters have been made in skyrim)

What more could you want?

If you haven't I would suggest installing Sexlab first and get that working.

Then decide if you'd rather have your sex consensual or not, dialog based or spell based, role play or "lets just fuck".

Dagren listed a bunch of options, Radiant Prostitution and TDF's Prostitution mods are two that can start you on the money path.

If you want to play with the doggie, get More Nasty Critters.

You will also want to find the SL Animation Loader at some point but I'm guessing, if you think Skyrim Adult mods are just posers, you don't have Sexlab, so get that working first. It will have spells in your Illusion list to start sex scenes, and that might just be enough.

---snip---

****making an incest family**** for specific fetishes or is that all it literally is?

---snip---

what do you mean with that?

Father with daughter or mother with son, sex?

As long as all actors are of age, is it allowed.

But as soon as one of these player character (daughter, son) underage is, it is forbidden!  ;)

Then rule 13 takes effect.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/292-rules/?p=6248

Mind recommending me some mods for an incest degenerate like myself? It's all pretty overwhelming because there's so many fucking mods.

the only family related one that i know is this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3490-family-ties-2016-10-12/

but there's a lot to do yet :)

While family ties doesn't anything else than giving you a familiy (not yet, at least, but skyrimLL is a very busy modder... i wouldn't expect much progress soon) you already can use it for some incest scenes with additional mods like Scent of Sex for example. There won't be any dialogues about that, though.

Incest is more or less the only popular fetish that isn't covered on LL yet (except children, of course), not sure why... 

Most common are mods like defeat (rape/get raped, optional robbed, bound, captured, sold... instead of killed. Or enslave NPCs), devious devices (aka bondage) mods and some romance mods like amourous adventures. 

If you're only looking for consensual stuff and few, but very good animations, you might try 0sex instead of/additional to sexlab. In Osex you have the control what happens next in every stage, in sexlab it just plays the animation the animator had in mind, so it's less obvious that 0sex has much less animations, but the difference is somewhere between 1:50 and 1:100 i believe. A lot of the sexlab animations are rape though, for consensual only the difference isn't that big anymore.

To give you an expresion, that's first google result, most likely all of it sexlab mods. 

Start by looking through "Downloads" in Sexlab or Adult using the popular filter to find all sorts of interesting things. As to why it is so interesting, with the right mods it can be the best looking/most flexible H-game while still being a fun game (one of the reasons I like Defeat. I can still play game with some sex mixed in "immersively")

I mean, what Hgame do you know allows prostitution, dungeon raiding, bestiality, tentacle rape, slavery, monster rape, forced pregnancy, body graffiti, random rape, bondage, and etc. all in one?

I'll offer some of my own thoughts on this.

1. If you're going to add mods to anything (sex or otherwise), nothing justifies your effort quite so pointedly as the legitimacy of adding your work to a preexisting, well-made and well-played game that is, ultimately, indifferent to what you do to it.  After all of your countless tweaks, the heart of the final product is still a fully-realized game with hundreds of hours of non-fanmade content.
  2. Not many games fit this bill, and even fewer make it easy to accomplish.  Enter the snowball effect: With effectively only one true "hub" of modding activity, that activity multiplies exponentially.
  3. In a lot of cases, there are fetishes that are only explored through mods for Skyrim (and usually Oblivion, though the result is somewhat lesser, as one might expect).  That gives Skyrim modding a defacto audience.
  4. As was already pointed out, it's easier to accept lore disparities when the entire world is already basically fantasy with minimized strict rules on what goes.

Okay, that's the reasons why it's popular.  As for selling you on the idea of modding Skyrim, I can only offer my personal reasons.

I am playing Skyrim anyway, and I've already given it a legit run on the 360 a long time ago.  That gives me all the excuse I need to spiff up the visuals, overhaul the audio, make it a more solid game, and do everything else I can think of to mold the experience into something that fits my tastes, which happens to include turning the game into something that titillates pretty much at all times.  Creating a player character that comes as close to my personal ideal as I can possibly imagine is a big, big part of this; I don't need to convince anyone on that front, since all RPGs these days give one huge control over player character appearance.

But as I said, I'm playing the game, and that is probably the most important part.  I'm not just playing dress-up or taking a break with my follower in my personal hot spring.  Those are merely distractions from the fully legit goals the game has given me.  Once I've exhausted the game's canon content, I can definitely see myself moving on to other things, despite the literal hundreds of hours I've poured into shaping the Skyrim experience.

Archived