Male versions of 1950's Feminine Outfits mod?

So I found this mod on the Nexus: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20105/?

But the mod author is unwilling to make a male version as they "don't take requests, and wouldn't use it themselves".

They told me to do it myself...yeah no. I'm awful at doing anything involving modeling programs. I won't touch them with a ten foot pole. Most I can do is use the old GECK for FO3/NV...

Thus I need help. Can anyone/would anyone be willing to make these fit a male body?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as that mod is just making female suits instead of them walking around in male clothes I'm not sure why you would ask for a conversion. Really what the male clothing needs is better textures to better match the texture quality of that mod.

Because I play a male cross dresser who loves dresses and hates pants?

Easiest thing I can think of is to make stand alone versions of them.

open the mod in the CK and copy the armor and armorAA parts

change the armorAA parts so the path for the male clothing matches the female ones

I suggest editing the name of the armor items so you can tell them apart

Using a male head on a female body may not go so well though, luckily these have higher necklines from what I have seen so any mismatch may be minimal.

The above is based on doing it in the Skyrim CK, I have not used the FO4 Geck but the basis should be be the same.

Archived