Mods that crash the game

arc12

So I ended up having to uninstall my steam and then my nexus mod manager for various reason, which meant when I reinstalled them I had to reinstall all the mods I had. All 85 of them and now 7 of them crash the game upon opening, like I can't get past the Bethesda logo. I figured this out by enabling batches of 5 mods at a time, if one bunch had a bad mod I go through disabling and enabling each one to see what was causing the trouble. I don't know if it's the load order or if I actually have to play the game to get particular mods set up and ready for the others (which I'm going to do after this), so if anybody can help me that'd be awesome. I ran fnis and I have skse installed, so I should be good on that front.

Here's a screenshot of my mod list, since I didn't want to go through the trouble of typing it all up:

post-832297-0-66807100-1488079128_thumb.png

Crash at the logo is almost a 99% chance of a missing master or a master is below the one requiring it to be above it. Activate some of the .esp's/.esm are crashing. Download and run TES5EDIT. When it hits a error in your load order read the error fix it then close and restart TES5EDIT and keep doing it till it no longer crashes and loads everything up then try your game again.

You can also try installing them all and then running LOOT to sort the load order.

Archived