21 hours ago, shiagwen said:

1.tTriggers rare (at 200% !)

2. impossible not to avoid raid

3. if catched, falling into green space

4. if not in green space, creatures start Animation before last Animation has ended, means after first sequence, total chaos

5. if all ended, falling down at a giant camp in whiterun

6. if fast travel back ctd

can any mod be worse ?

and i dont have any problem with any other sexmod in my game !

Ok first thing mod is not perfect but for your first problem turn off "in current hold only" This will make sure to look for mobs everywhere not just in current hold. Animations starting before others finished is not the mods fault but script lag. That is caused by overloading your game with scripted mods. Falling into green spaces. That is just you. Never ever had that. Clearly a problem with your loadorder not the mod. Your main problem here from what i can tell is overload of scripted mods. The main thing people need to remember the script engine is crap. So one need to make a choice either have a good looking game with a gazillion texture mods or a working game with a few scripted mods.

Thanks for answering. current hold is off already. overloaded with scripts ? why run all other mods without Problem ? But well, if it is, then i have to decide to reduce mods from LL, and the first one would be this one, because it is the most sensible. Thanks anyway.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Thanks for answering. current hold is off already. overloaded with scripts ? why run all other mods without Problem ? But well, if it is, then i have to decide to reduce mods from LL, and the first one would be this one, because it is the most sensible. Thanks anyway.

I also found that mixing scripted mods can mess up sometimes especially older mods. I found that keeping newer updated mods higher in priority sometimes helps. Especially stuff that constanly scan in the background. Have you tried moving them around. For me for instance if i use apropos and say skooma whore i will get a huge delay of about 5 - 10 sec of not being able to change weapons or spells or access any menus. But moving them around fixed that for me. Maby just moving them instead of uninstalling might help.

i use following Action mods from LL : Maria eden (just the free prostitute, without slavery or pimp) , Radiant Prostitution, Solurions (both the newer Version from wrightslayer), tdf Prostitution (for follower only), skooma whore, defeat, and this time i tested POP, adventures (newest Version from teutonic) and now this kidnapped again, not the first time, i always get those effects.

Quite much, but hard to say which mod must leave. Maria eden of course, but then i loose the best Prostitution Features bdsm and zoo.

18 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i use following Action mods from LL : Maria eden (just the free prostitute, without slavery or pimp) , Radiant Prostitution, Solurions (both the newer Version from wrightslayer), tdf Prostitution (for follower only), skooma whore, defeat, and this time i tested POP, adventures (newest Version from teutonic) and now this kidnapped again, not the first time, i always get those effects.

Quite much, but hard to say which mod must leave. Maria eden of course, but then i loose the best Prostitution Features bdsm and zoo.

Ok lets see radiant prostitution, selutions, tdf, defeat and POP should works fine I run them too. What version of maria are you running? The latest one is very complex.  I think that might be where your problem comes from. In my humble opinion that is one of those mods you should run alone or not at all especially with other mods that does prostitution etc.

i said so before. do you know any mod that allows whipping as an individual act per dialogue ? no. just an AI package, but nobody uses it.  ME makes no Problems to the other mods if no slavery and pimp is used. just to kidnapped. however, i found some other Problems of kidnapped. females involved, too less acteurs, etc. not my mod.

Anyone have a solution for kidnapping where the NPCs just start getting up and walking away?

After a single round with all of the npcs and my character, everyone starts getting up and walking out of the room/dungeon, etc.

I think it's a similar problem to what asdfmovie666 talked about in their game but I would only get a single round instead of multiple of rounds.

So I essentially get kidnapped, get banged once, immediately get the rescue mission, then everyone leaves. I can also just walk out and since everyone's non-hostile, instantly kill the npc to complete the quest. I don't get returned to the original location where I was kidnapped from or dumped somewhere else.

FYI, do NOT use this mod with TDF Aroused Rape. Even with forced greeting turned off, it still essentially blocks the whole kidnapped scenario as all the downed friendly npcs basically try to talk/interact with you and the enemies try to wait for that to finish.

I've had similar issues, the kidnappers get one bang in and then all walk off in different directions to go do their own thing. I've also had where one animation starts, and then suddenly another animation tries to play over it with another npc. Not sure why it happens, but it does. 

^^^ Same goes for me. Sometimes, the kidnapper(s) doesn't even r*pe me, and all I can do is initiate a conversation, but my only response are; "..." and "There are kidnapping happening. Be careful." (Something like that), and then I get the message of the kidnapper(s) violating me all night, even though I didn't even get any animations of being "violated".

Seriously loving the concept though, I hope it goes to its full potential!

Enjoying the mod but a have a few issues. 

First one, I have disabled all human attackers, so I only have creature ones enabled, I'd expect to only get ambushed by creatures. And while the first part is true, I often find that there are bandits or even companions as abductors after the black out scene. It would be nice if I could effectively disable all non creature OR all creature scenes in the MCM effectively. 

Second is, Kidnapped victims are often in unreachable locations. Such as dungeons that require you to be at a certain part in the main quest to access. I specifically had issue with the dungeon that holds the fragment of wulfrund. the first one.

As a suggestion, it would be pretty cool if the ambush didnt land right on top of you, maybe a little bit away from the player and advanced toward them to give the impression they where hiding and waiting. And have it so that the playing is only knocked out if their health drops below a threshold (MCM config) rather than timer based.

Great mod, look forward to seeing it improve further!

• 2 weeks later...

Some minor suggestions.

Make the kidnappers spawn a little further away so it's not an instant k-o.

Also when captured, after they are done with you, they should keep you around.

Bandits just captured a pretty young thing they only use her once? Nope. Chain her up and use her until she either escapes or is rescued.

Heck, of it takes to long, you could have one of the captors force you into marriage.

I use beeingfemale so when I get captured there's a big chance to get pregnant from the encounter.

So if I don't escape in time it's a punishment.

There's plenty of mods that do similar things but none of the slavery mods just keep the pc around for sex. And I don't mean like "Oh keep having sex so your master likes you more"

If my pc got kidnapped and raped by a group of bandits. I want her to be mad and disgusted by them.

On 3/11/2018 at 6:14 PM, blargimded said:

need some help after I pass out my game crashes any idea on how to fix this problem?

Not sure how to help this one, did you install this and start a new character or install it in one that's already been going for some time? I did the former and kept getting crashes, but it's been better since I started a new character. If you already have a new character... see if any other mods conflict, possibly? I hope you're able to get it working properly. 

I have a problem I do not know if it's some mod in conflict or I did something wrong
when they kidnapped me some vampires that appeared in my face took me to their hiding place but they only observe me and applaud after a sign that says something about my character all night raped and takes me to the initial place where they kidnapped me

It would be nice if the trigger was not "getting hit within x seconds" since it's doesn't make much sense if the player is really strong. What's a scratch?

It'd be nice if the mechanic was one of the two below:

1) Triggers when player health drops below x%: This might be the least intrusive change as it could probably be done with a perk on the player when the kidnapped encounter starts.

2) Integration with DAYL: This would be the preferred way by making kidnapped a scenario for the DAYL framework, just like how Defeat and SD+ are. Then the encounter system would be handled separately by just spawning hostile NPCs.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp,

after extensive testing, I've figured out how to get this mod not only playable, but relatively stable, with (much) fewer issues.  I would suggest everyone using this mod go through their entire mod list in the MCM and make a few adjustments.

I have 214 active mods, with 161 active plugins, and I ain't giving up on any of them!  But compromises were made.

Any mod that has scripts will help interfere with SL Kidnapped Redux, so the idea is to increase poll times (reduce how often polls are taken), and reduce their frequency (less often is better).  If your game is stable (heh), do yourself a favor and in the debug sections of your various scripted mods, turn off "log to file" (logging to papyrus), reduce to either "error" or "critical" screen messages (like in Devious Framework), activate "low performance mode" (Cursed loot - another great mod).

An example of what I mean...  I have Creature Framework, Cursed Loot, Devious Devices, Devious Framework, and many more, but I'll give examples of what to do with the ones I just mentioned to give an idea of what needs to be done.  I'll assume folks here can figure the rest out :smile:

Creature Framework - on the first page, untick everything that has to do with "debug".  On the second page (performance), put the cloak rate to 4, cloak duration to 5, cloak range to 1.5, and the arousal poll rate to 10.

Cursed loot - On the last page (debug), untick debug log messages, and check "low performance mode".

Devious Devices - On the last page (debug) untick "debug logging".

Devious Framework - Settings page (page 1), put the poll time to 5.0, nearby poll frequency to 1.  On the debug page (last), put log level, screen general, screen debug, screen equipping/blocking, all at level 1.  Player status, masters, nearby npcs, leash, npc arousal, npc interation, location changes, all should be 3 or lower (depending if you want to see the information or not).  Redress timeouts, DFW savegames, just put to zero.

Plus...  Follow the instructions Vinfamy gave for performance of this mod. "To optimize performance, untick Race/Gender Adjustments, Disable Teleport and Seed NPC stats in SexLab's MCM page 2 and untick Debug in SexLab's MCM last page. Also, install Crash Fixes." from the description page (page 1 here).

Now, it may not be perfect, rival factions that may appear after abduction will probably fight each other after having their way with you, the only thing I can suggest is booking it when that happens (run like hell).

I also don't usually have other abductees with my character when a kidnapping happens, so that might help a bit.

The goal here is to reduce script lag, plain and simple.  I've been running a bit of a marathon session since 4am till now, and have tested about 20 scenarios (stopped counting after 12).  Indoor / outdoor ratio is about 50 /50, with indoor kidnappings being the most stable (fewer multiple sex attempts at the same time - bouncing between rapists, MUCH less infighting among kidnappers, and no one loses interest and wanders off).  Outdoor tends to be a bit more wonky, but still enjoyable.

Also, go into first person mode after a rape and move around a bit, get into their line of sight, that seems to help move things along.

No one has to sacrifice whole mods to get this awesome gem to work, just reduce or eliminate log filing to papyrus, increase poll times and reduce the frequency of polls.  Simple and elegant.

Ok, back to Sexrim.