Also, the revenge quest showed up even with unequip only selected - I'm wondering if that was intended?

It's intended so that you can take revenge afterwards. There is also the option to get in touch with the Companions or the Thieves Guild. If you  untick the "Revenge Quest" option in the MCM's third page, you will be able to be kidnapped again even with the Revenge Quest running and it will get updated to the new kidnapper when you go get kidnapped next.

The double animation thing is pure script lag. In essence, SexLab can take up to a few seconds to add an actor to the SexLab Active 'faction' - I already gave it quite a generous 15 seconds for SexLab to do this before continuing setting up the next scene - but it is possible that if you have a lot of things running, even 15 seconds might not be enough. How heavy is your setup? This will definitely be resolved by having some fellow victims that are valid for violation so that once the scene with player, SLKR move on to find an aggressor for the next victim rather than checking the player again.

A quick question, does SLKR issue the dhlp-suspend and resume modevent as I could see a problem if the pc was kidnapped by hostiles and was wearing a device. This may then cause Deviously Helpless to fire at the same time which would lead to some odd animations with both scripts trying to run at the same time (same for any other mod that fires on a device detect)?

A quick question, does SLKR issue the dhlp-suspend and resume modevent as I could see a problem if the pc was kidnapped by hostiles and was wearing a device. This may then cause Deviously Helpless to fire at the same time which would lead to some odd animations with both scripts trying to run at the same time (same for any other mod that fires on a device detect)?

Shit. It's always been in the previous versions of SLK but Forgot about that for the Redux. Will put that back in the next version - easy enough. 

For now You might have to disable DHLP in its MCM manually when kidnap happens.

One improvement over 3.3 is that if you're wearing a DD with a no-strip keyword, it won't be stripped when you get kidnapped.

Hmm just had a thought Prison Overhaul will need it too

There is an option disabled by default to prevent kidnaps while the player's body piece is empty - it's meant for things like Prison Overhaul and Slaverun so use that option if you're concerned.

Also, you won't get ambushed during SexLab scene, that exception is enabled by default.

Hmm just had a thought Prison Overhaul will need it too

There is an option disabled by default to prevent kidnaps while the player's body piece is empty - it's meant for things like Prison Overhaul and Slaverun so use that option if you're concerned.

Also, you won't get ambushed during SexLab scene, that exception is enabled by default.

Could be a small issue there as if the pc is arrested for petty crimes she still has the prisoner rags equipped.

I was also wondering about the sleep rape in DCL as well. This wouldn't affect me as I use Serial Strip before I sleep so am already naked but from memory if a player sleeps the DCL strip occurs when they wake so both scripts could fire though it would need someone to be really unlucky for it to happen.

Anyway this looks to be a great mod, I'm looking forward to trying it (I've just started building a new game :) )

2 It's possible that the specific person you picked is "reserved". Essentially, during certain stage of the game, reserved actor is not safe to mess with or some quest may break. Therefore, SLKR ignores your specific choice. Also the specific choice is also limited to the current hold if you have "current hold only" enabled in MCM first page. Also, it wouldn't pick your specific actor if they are in your current cell/ in one of the recent cells you visited - it wouldn't make sense for someone you literally just talked to 5 minutes ago to already be kidnapped and need to be rescued. Even more silly if they just get teleported to the hideout right in front of you.

yes I understand that, but I tried different npc, no story importance, and left them for at least 24 hours, still not picked up.

anyway if that really happens, shouldn't the mod pick up follower instead of friends?

The rescue quest doesn't pick followers (why would your follower be kidnapped right in front of you?). just Specified and random NPCs.

If you want to watch your follower get violated, use the normal kidnap feature instead. By default (changable in the MCM's second page) if your PC is male, your PC will get ignored and only female victims get violated.

OK now I get it, sorry I was really confused by the MCM menu

How does it handle dodges? I've had several kidnap attempts but just walking along or standing, 3 npcs teleport in, I get a message that I dodged a fatal blow, and then they just attack me. After being defeated in combat, Sexlab Leveling kicks in and they rape me, but then nothing happens after that.

At level 1 I'm wondering why I dodge so well, and without doing anything.

How does it handle dodges? I've had several kidnap attempts but just walking along or standing, 3 npcs teleport in, I get a message that I dodged a fatal blow, and then they just attack me. After being defeated in combat, Sexlab Leveling kicks in and they rape me, but then nothing happens after that.

3 Kidnappers ambush you and appear. 

Within the next five seconds:

> You get hit by one of the 3 -> Kidnapped 

> You don't get hit within 5 seconds -> Dodged

Just stand still (or run into the ambusher inviting them to hit you) when an ambush happens if you just want to be kidnapped. Don't worry, it only takes one hit within 5 seconds for you to be knocked down.

Thank you for update vinfamy, it seems to work much better for me then previous vesion. Ive yet get to trigger the kidnaping, am running with slider set to 100% but no luck so far. Anyway i have a major bug where sexlab animations starts to soon and overlap. Ive tried to rescue hostage from 3 draugr and decided to observe from afar. Before 1 draugr ended its animation, the second one already was triggering another event. Situation repeats itself both for PC and npcs.

Thank you for update vinfamy, it seems to work much better for me then previous vesion. Ive yet get to trigger the kidnaping, am running with slider set to 100% but no luck so far. Anyway i have a major bug where sexlab animations starts to soon and overlap. Ive tried to rescue hostage from 3 draugr and decided to observe from afar. Before 1 draugr ended its animation, the second one already was triggering another event. Situation repeats itself both for PC and npcs.

By default, you won't get kidnapped yourself if the Rescue quest is running. This exception can be disabled in the third page of the MCM.

The double animation problem is explained a few posts above. 15 seconds wait is not long enough for some people's heavy setups I guess. I'll add an MCM option for how long to wait before the next check in the next version.

Awesome update so far, it definitely seems much improved over the previous iteration in stability and customization.  I haven't tried rescue missions yet, but I've had fun tweaking the kidnapped event settings to my tastes before I try actually playing normally with the mod.

I do have a few suggestions for the ambush event based on my goofing off so far:

- If you fail to dodge the ambush (aka get hit in the first 5 seconds) it would be great if all followers would be instantly downed as well, and the aggressors calmed.  At least with my setup (very script heavy, running two different custom followers), ambushes are quite dangerous as enemies may continue to attack the downed PC while I wait for the teleport event, requiring chain potion chugging.  If it functioned a bit more like defeat and downed everyone together, it may be a bit more immersive as well (everyone was knocked out, and you got dragged off to the lair with or without your current followers).

- much lower priority, but an MCM toggle for how long you need to avoid damage to trigger a dodge could be nice to increase the chance of getting caught if you happened to be sprinting when the ambush triggered.

Great improvements to the mod and seems to integrate well with other mods.  Just in testing my character got attacked by a group of chaurus, taken to a falmer chaurus pen with a few other NPCs, and promptly infested via Estrus Chaurus+.

By default, you won't get kidnapped yourself if the Rescue quest is running. This exception can be disabled in the third page of the MCM.

The double animation problem is explained a few posts above. 15 seconds wait is not long enough for some people's heavy setups I guess. I'll add an MCM option for how long to wait before the next check in the next version.

Thanks for answer vinfamy. That would explain why i had troble triggering the kidnap event. I managed to get one using mcm and one poped up after fast travel. Wierd thing is that the kindappers and place where always the same as in previous rescue quest. They were the same to the point that some of them spawned on me already dead (as i killed them during rescue quest) :D. Also assisiting bunch of draugr in kdinapping was always one rabbit, looking extrmly out of place in draugr dungeon (i have rabit switched to 0%, im not sure if he was a kidnapper or a hostage). Another thing ive noticed that even if kindapers suceeed in landing a fatal blow they would continue to atack me, quick TGM in console was the only way to survive the kidnapping event.

Can you detail the exhaustion mechanic? I guess in previous versions the animations always became consensual partway though. Is it changed now?

3 Kidnappers ambush you and appear. 

Within the next five seconds:

> You get hit by one of the 3 -> Kidnapped 

> You don't get hit within 5 seconds -> Dodged

Just stand still (or run into the ambusher inviting them to hit you) when an ambush happens if you just want to be kidnapped. Don't worry, it only takes one hit within 5 seconds for you to be knocked down.

Well that explains that, though it looks like Leveling isn't terribly compatible when my health is low enough. I've gotten hit, teleported once but not all the time, Leveling's rape kicks in (and teleports me back the one time I did get taken) and then the (in the teleport case) single enemy stands around calmed. I'll either have to drop my rape hp trigger % waaaay down, up my health or disable my calming mechanic to see what happens.  Likely B will be the easiest.

Passed from 3.1 to 4.0 after clean save, but having some issues:

-At the ambush event, after i got hitted, and i'm passing out with the screen getting gradually darker, the assalitors don't stop hitting me in the while and most of times i die before to pass at the next scene.

-After i return at the initial position , that before the kidnap would begin, the character remain blocked to the floor without get up.

Are these actually known problems or is just my game issues??

Oh MY this has changed. I'm not sure why LL didn't notify me. I have so many things that never ping me, despite following. xD My following list is probably too large by now though. But I will give this a go this weekend... thank you for your hard work, Vinfamy. <3

Only played with this mod a short bit so far, but a few things I have noticed in the three tries I took.

First two tries I "dodged" the attack by standing still and doing nothing, it seems it takes more then the 5 seconds for the enemies to spawn and path to me.

Third try I ran to the enemies and I managed to be kidnapped...by my follower, no idea how that happened but it seems to have broken things.

If any of this helps:

I am using EFF rather then the built in system

Had one rape scene with Follower/player victim and one with Bandit/female town person victim, but nothing happened with the other bandits or the third victim.

Did have Revenge quest in log and it pointed to my follower who was back to acting like a normal follower after the one scene.

They may be pirates rather than bandits, they did take me to a boat, but I don't remember seeing pirates as an option on the menu.