SL Kidnapped Redux

View File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Get ambushed and kidnapped by humans or creatures with your followers, spouse or friends. Then either get forced to watch or violated yourself until perversion. A friend may try to save you. Escape or take revenge. Or take on a rescue mission to save a violated damsel (or Nazeem) in distress.

Suitable for all player characters: straight female, straight male, lesbian, futa, gay or bisexual.

Click on "Follow this file" above to keep up-to-date with the latest releases.

Features

• Ambushed by certain factions or creatures – avoid getting hit for five seconds (run, baby, run!) to dodge the ambush or be taken hostage
  • Unlimited number of kidnap scenarios based on current location, able to take advantage of even modded content in your game.
  • Massive orgies of up to 20 aggressors and 1 to 4 victims
  • Much expanded Rescue Mission quest, with optional Voyeur’s Invisibility spell
  • Spectator behaviour with cheering, laughing, clapping and derogatory comments
  • Perversion and exhaustion mechanic
  • Revenge on your kidnappers by killing them right there, or escape/ get dumped and come back, negotiate (via Thieves Guild) or work with the Companions to hunt them down.
  • 150+ lines of dialogues thanks to contributions by Karma199696, Vauria, sophiextime and others. Contribute yours here.
  • 84 MCM options to customize to your liking.
  • Inventory stealing obeys SexLab’s no-strip settings
  • Mod events for mod authors to easily integrate with SLKR.
  • Optimized for best performance. High compatibility as no vanilla records were changed.

Requirement
SexLab Framework – that’s all you need. It will remain the only hard dependency

To optimize performance, untick Race/Gender Adjustments, Disable Teleport and Seed NPC stats in SexLab's MCM page 2 and untick Debug in SexLab's MCM last page. Also, install Crash Fixes.

Optional But Highly Recommended
Fuz Ro D-oh - gives you enough time to read the NPC-NPC dialogues
SexLab Defeat – tested thoroughly with SLKR, with it:

• PC and followers get violated if you dodge the ambush but then lose the subsequent fight.
  • Rescuer gets violated if he/she fails (check Defeat’ NPC-NPC settings)
  • PC and followers get violated again if you try to fight back under hostage but lose.
  • PC and followers get violated if defeated during the rescue mission.
  • You can get other type of revenge on your kidnappers apart from just killing them.

Optional Integrations
More Nasty Critters: enable 12 additional creature kidnapper types in SLKR.
Devious Devices (Assets and Integration – don’t’ forget to batch-build in Bodyslide): random DD pieces are put on victims under hostage.
Simple Slavery (and in turn, many slavery mods): potential outcome after exhaustion, chance set in the MCM.
SexLab Eager NPCs: Anyone you rescued will become your lover and become available for sex.

Translations (might not be the latest versions)
Spanish (by Gothuska)
Chinese (by sexhaizai)
From 4.1 onwards, German and Spanish translations have been incorporated into the installation wizard. Special thanks to CGi for the German translation and for implementing SKSE translation with SLKR.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/25/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by CPU

good work, testing it out soon!

Thanks. Let me know if you have any feedbacks.

Great idea!

I wish there was a "cities stay locked at night" mod out there, would really give a reason for loitering around after dark. :)

Thanks. That sounds like a good idea.

a good Idea...after the night,the bandits will sell the pc to slavetraders (ME and/or SimpleSlavery)

Thanks. I may link this into a slavery mod in future updates.

Very nice surprise to see such an ambitioned mod released today!

usually my female pc is a prostitute and busy at night time. so please make an mcm slider to enlarge the dangerous time or an option all around the clock

It would be great to have this inside bandit and foresworn camps and inside dungeons too, but that needs to break combat and enemy faction.

good work, testing it out soon!

Thanks. Let me know if you have any feedbacks.

Great idea!

I wish there was a "cities stay locked at night" mod out there, would really give a reason for loitering around after dark. :)

Thanks. That sounds like a good idea.

a good Idea...after the night,the bandits will sell the pc to slavetraders (ME and/or SimpleSlavery)

Thanks. I may link this into a slavery mod in future updates.

it's a good idea, and it's really easy to connect to Simple Slavery. Just add this modevent:

sendModEvent("SSLV Entry")

Edit: does this give the player the opportunity to fight the kidnappers?

i tested it out for you...

i'm quite impressed!

19785bce00.jpg

kinda funny that the dog has to finish the job.197866e98e.jpg

Shame that my character's horns just return to their inventory ... even with sexlab specifically told not to.

19786f22d7.jpg197878c34b.jpg

Glitches i encountered (1):

1982f294e0.jpg

1. Does the character loses all her/his items after this event?

2. Like the other people already said it would be a nice combination with Simple Slavery. I also read from shiagwen something about bandit/forsworn camps. Maybe you could use the events from DA for that. There the character is placed in a camp, but with no rape and so on.

3. Another mod that would be nice is "Arachnophobia". The stalker is not a human, it's a spider. In this mod the player gets cocooned and draged into a spider cave, but again without any rape.

4. Direct connection with SD+. A person that wants you as a slave ordered someone else to catch you.

5. What about a wolfpack and a cave?

This list could go on and on.

Great idea.   I am having a problem though after several sex scenes everything just stops. my character can move around can talk to the kidnappers but they don't say anything can open and close the door but cannot leave and I did not get a scene with the dog even though I have animals enabled.

How often does the ambush happen?

Walking from Riverwood to Whiterun, I got ambushed just before Whiterun Stable

Waiting during dark guarantees an ambush

Sounds interesting and would fit it in with one of my current playthroughs. Any issues installing this mid-game or is a new game recommended?

Should be totally fine to install mid-game.

Thanks, finally new interactive content! Will be trying it soon.

Thanks. Let me know if you have any feedbacks

i tested it out for you...

i'm quite impressed!

19785bce00.jpg

kinda funny that the dog has to finish the job.197866e98e.jpg

Shame that my character's horns just return to their inventory ... even with sexlab specifically told not to.

19786f22d7.jpg197878c34b.jpg

Glitches i encountered (1):

1982f294e0.jpg

Thank you. I made it so that the player unequip all when she wakes up in the wooden shack, completely forgetting about horns about stuff. In future updates, I will change this to only unequip the vanilla slots of armor/ clothes and your horns should remain.

The glitch always happens with that particular animation (Rough Behind I think), no matter what mods trigger the scenes. Nothing I can do about it on my end except waiting for Ashal to fix it in the framework. 

Interesting idea. Must check how it work in game. I'm worried about my girl. :D

She'll be fine I'm sure :).

1. Does the character loses all her/his items after this event?

2. Like the other people already said it would be a nice combination with Simple Slavery. I also read from shiagwen something about bandit/forsworn camps. Maybe you could use the events from DA for that. There the character is placed in a camp, but with no rape and so on.

3. Another mod that would be nice is "Arachnophobia". The stalker is not a human, it's a spider. In this mod the player gets cocooned and draged into a spider cave, but again without any rape.

4. Direct connection with SD+. A person that wants you as a slave ordered someone else to catch you.

5. What about a wolfpack and a cave?

This list could go on and on.

1. No, just unequip. I want the mod to be compatible with most playthroughs so don't want to implement anything that might interrupt people's current save too much

2,3,4, 5. Will defo incorporate at least some of these future updates. The more diverse the situations the better, especially with follower support so that the player is not the only one getting all the fun.  

This is awesome! Great work :D

I'll take the opportunity to share an idea I've had for a while.
I've been picturing a small generic basement dungeon, where the player might be kept as a sex slave by an npc, inside a cage or cell.
A hatch to the basement could be placed inside any npc homes, but certain npc's might be more likely to have something like that. (Belethor for example).

The goal would be to either escape, or earn your way out by pleasing the npc. (SD+)

If you have lots of friends/followers, maybe some of them come to rescue you after a while. Or you could be sold with Simple Slavery.

I like playing "helpless" characters who end up in trouble :P

Thank you. I made it so that the player unequip all when she wakes up in the wooden shack, completely forgetting about horns about stuff. In future updates, I will change this to only unequip the vanilla slots of armor/ clothes and your horns should remain.

I would also suggest maybe looking out for the sexlab nostrip keyword.

Great idea.   I am having a problem though after several sex scenes everything just stops. my character can move around can talk to the kidnappers but they don't say anything can open and close the door but cannot leave and I did not get a scene with the dog even though I have animals enabled.

That's strange. Probably a script lag.  Does this persist after reloading a save?

This is awesome! Great work :D

I'll take the opportunity to share an idea I've had for a while.

I've been picturing a small generic basement dungeon, where the player might be kept as a sex slave by an npc, inside a cage or cell.

A hatch to the basement could be placed inside any npc homes, but certain npc's might be more likely to have something like that. (Belethor for example).

The goal would be to either escape, or earn your way out by pleasing the npc. (SD+)

If you have lots of friends/followers, maybe some of them come to rescue you after a while. Or you could be sold with Simple Slavery.

I like playing "helpless" characters who end up in trouble :P

I really like the idea and will be more than happy to incorporate at least some of it in future updates.

Just a thought, the higher your sneak the more difficult it should be to get kidnapped due to your shadowy nature. Overall great job! I love how companions are involved. More mods need this in my opinion.

Companions are not involved yet in this current version but will be the first thing to be added in the next version. Great suggestion on the sneak skill. I was actually wondering how to determine the chance of ambush more fairly.

I would also suggest maybe looking out for the sexlab nostrip keyword.

Thank you for the suggestion. Will definitely look into this. 

Just a thought, the higher your sneak the more difficult it should be to get kidnapped due to your shadowy nature. Overall great job! I love how companions are involved. More mods need this in my opinion.

Absolutely agree on both statements.

I'm actually a full heroine at Level 70 and a real "night shadow ninja".

In this case I should be able to "perceive" the ambusher and maybe (see Defeat) put them all in the sack, reversing the fate.

Absolutely agree on both statements.

I'm actually a full heroine at Level 70 and a real "night shadow ninja".

In this case I should be able to "perceive" the ambusher and maybe (see Defeat) put them all in the sack, reversing the fate.

Yup. A failed ambush for PC with high sneak skill is a very good idea. 

Haven't tried it, so I don't know the how the PC gets kidnapped, a poisoned arrow or something?

Two questions:

Can you defend yourself and fight off the kidnappers?

Are the bandits essential or can they be killed?

Poisoned arrow.

Not in this version. I might implement this in future updates though.

The bandits are not essential per se, but they will take turns on you constantly until you pass out so you won't get a chance to kill them.

In future updates, I might implement a better 'jail-break'/'sold into slavery' scenario rather than just left naked in the middle of nowhere after the deed as it currently is.

Would love a version of this where the players Thanes and/or Spouse get kidnapped too if they're not with you.

Could make it in the next version that if the player has followers -> kidnap followers with them. If not, kidnap NPCs related to the player instead.