WEREWOLVES ARE BROKEN/ NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY!!!

WEREWOLVES CANNOT CHANGE GENDER!!

This topic has come up multiple times but there has been no word on if this is being fixed nor any acknowledgement of this issue So I'm bringing this up again.

ISSUE: All werewolves (including player werewolves) have gender set to Female and it CANNOT be changed by any means.

I have tried using Sexlab Cumshot to force my character back to Male but it does not work.

This causes a number of issues for animation selection especially for players as you can only participate in the "Female" slot. Some of the animation issues I personally have had are:

• Incorrect animations being played (Werewolf x Dragon animations when attempting sex with a human character)
  • Unexpected animation results (Successfully rape a human only to end up in the "Female" position)
  • Incorrect Labeling (A particularly nasty problem that effects Scent of Sex rules and Sexlab animation selection)

PLEASE look into this issue or at least provide us with the tools to fix the problem if the workload is too much! There are plenty of modders on here that I'm sure would gladly help fix this problem if they knew where to start!

"Incorrect animations being played" is due to lack of Creature on Creature support in general. (nobody anticipated me :ph34r: )

"Unexpected animation results" i'm not sure if that's a problem with sexlab or SL Werewolves, but try turning off "Match Creature Gender"

"Incorrect Labeling" for the most part that is a MNC problem, that mod is badly outdated in many ways (Eg: animation tags).

I think these are just things that happen. Werewolves and Giants are the only creatures that have more than one gender and until SL is updated to recognize that you're just gonna get random animations. AFAIK while match creature gender is an option it doesn't appear to really do anything.

You can sort of deal with it right now if you open up the Sexlab Tools/Defeat animation control menu before the animation starts playing i.e right when both actors get snapped into alignment and choose one then.

Archived