Can someone give me a hand? ANSWERED

NatalieSkyrimer

'Crawl mode'? As in, SD+'s crawling animation? Or crouching?

If the former, no idea, as I don't use SD+. If crouching, I actually have the same issue; if I save a game while my character is crouching, the only way to get up is to engage in an animation (such as mining, sitting, lying down, etc.) or reload a previous save. No idea what causes it.

Well thats abit annoying. I walked for like 50 minutes finding a fuckin place to sit. I sit down finally. It still happens. If it actually IS SD+ I'm removing it. Because idk what it even does.

Why.. Why. Just why?! I fix one problem because it was sd+. Now my arms won't go down? Wtf?

As in T-Pos ?? after removing SD-+ did also rerun FNIS for users ?? it is normal practice when removing mods you also need to rerun Fnis. but removing scripting mods mid playthrough is a very bad thing to do unless you also cleaned your save-game but even that is no garantee your game will work flawless from that point off. So unless your game starts to bug out it will be better to start a new game.

Have you tried starting a new game to see if it's still happening with a new game? If it stills happens in a new game then you will have to look at your load order and try to figure out which one is causing it. If it's not happening in a new game the you can mark your old game as dead and buggy and bury it.

Archived