Converting Black Viper's Will with Blender

Pacal_II

I've been trying to convert the armor Black Viper's Will to the trepleen bodytype according to this tutorial:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

The thing is the moment I try to export it I get this message:

"NifExportError: Non-UV texture in mesh 'Cube', material 'Material'. Either delete all non-UV textures, or in the Shading Panel, under Material Buttons, set texture 'Map Input' to 'UV'.

The thing is I've already gone through that step and the material was set to UV during the tutorial as you can see on the screen. So how do I solve this?

post-1716811-0-72769300-1487974834_thumb.png

Delete that cube in the middle of your scene, its not needed.

Also a word of advice, instead of the headaches you'll get with Blender, use Outfit Studio. It's far easier.

Thanks, that worked. Outfit studio won't even start up properly for me, plus it allows be to convert differen bodytypes into cbbe but doesn't allow me to convert cbbe into other bodytypes.

Once you have an outfit at least shaped to cbbe, there is a conversion option for cbbe to a list of several body types in the drop box. This option has dozens of sliders, allowing you to convert TO pretty much every popular body shape that the software can convert to cbbe, and its even faster than that conversion because the sliders are in pairs, for the high and low versions. So you can conform to all the sliders, max the high weight, export it as the _1, zero the slider, max the low weight, and export as the _0, without leaving the screen.

Archived