What are the best beautification mods?

Old player returning after a few years away from skyrim modding.

Which are the best mods for beautifying both female and male characters? There has been so many mods released that I don't know where to start.

Also, are there any character overhauls worth looking at?

Depends on what character you desire to make.

If you require a preset or ... a lot, just ask

No I mean just the beautification mods. The one I used previously was SG hairs and textures.

i suggest : Brows and eyes of beauty.

No I mean just the beautification mods. The one I used previously was SG hairs and textures.

Thanks. I will take a look at those.

What about skin/facial textures? Ethereal elven overhaul was the best one for elves when I was last playing skyrim, has a better one come out? What about beast races?

Thanks. I will take a look at those.

What about skin/facial textures? Ethereal elven overhaul was the best one for elves when I was last playing skyrim, has a better one come out? What about beast races?

i personally never use beastial races, although i did something that came quite close...

I mostly use Fair skin complexion and the already mentioned things to enhance my character's face.

Demonic female texture is pretty good I think.  Both CBBE and UUNP versions, and if your rig can handle it 8k res option .

I forgot to mention, Seductive lips Hd, and SG brows, will go a long way to making a nice looking character, just load after main texture because you will have to overwrite.

Archived