High-er Poly UNP/UUNP/UNPB?

I'm wondering if anyone has access to working .nifs of a high poly unp variant? I'm talking higher poly than the default UNP/UUNP.

Any UNP variant will do tbh, wanting to see what I can do with it + 3ds + bodyslide.

Because of my recent upgrade to SMP Body physics, I think it would be cool to see it's effects on a body with more polys.

Cheers

~ Dark

I'm wondering if anyone has access to working .nifs of a high poly unp variant? I'm talking higher poly than the default UNP/UUNP.

Any UNP variant will do tbh, wanting to see what I can do with it + 3ds + bodyslide.

Because of my recent upgrade to SMP Body physics, I think it would be cool to see it's effects on a body with more polys.

Cheers

~ Dark

Have you checked Skyrim Body Kit?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44959/?

Cheers

~ Dark

Have you checked Skyrim Body Kit?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44959/?

I have, sadly those bodies are for modelling only, as my 3D knowledge is super limited I couldn't export the High Poly UNP body in the body kit, mainly because it's too high poly for 3ds and I don't know enough to bring it down and reskin ><. That's why I asked for nifs hoping someone already had done the leg work.

too high poly for 3ds 

Not sure what version you're using but that hasn't been a thing for YEARS.

I had a hunch it was my version, but 3ds 2012 is the only version I have with a working nif plugin going to go check out the latest plugins (Y)

Archived