Can't turn off annoying animation

My character plays a "aroused" animation every 2 mins or so, sometimes interrupting other animations. When this animation plays my controls are disabled and I can't do anything.

I've already checked options for SAR in the MCM and they don't seem to work. How can I tell which mod this animation is coming from?

Hm, ive never seen my own character playing those animations from SLAR, but... do you possible play with devious devices?

Yes. I suspect the SLAR animation is being triggered by another mod like DD or Cursed Loot. How can I tell which mod is triggering this animation?

There's a "play aroused animation" setting in SLAR but it only seems to affect NPCs. Turning off this setting doesn't stop my character from doing this animation every two minutes.

Hm, ive never seen my own character playing those animations from SLAR, but... do you possible play with devious devices?

Yes. I suspect the SLAR animation is being triggered by another mod like DD or Cursed Loot. How can I tell which mod is triggering this animation?

There's a "play aroused animation" setting in SLAR but it only seems to affect NPCs. Turning off this setting doesn't stop my character from doing this animation every two minutes.

If you are sure it's the SLAR animation, it's neither cursed loot nor DDi, that has it's own animations.

Check arousal settings, may be to low or other mod is interacting with other mod .

If you are sure it's the SLAR animation, it's neither cursed loot nor DDi, that has it's own animations.

Interesting. I turned SLAR off using the settings in the MCM and the animation still plays. It is the same animation but probably used by another mod outside of SLAR.

It's annoying to the point that I can't play the game normally. I also noticed that the animation doesn't play when in combat, if that helps narrowing it down.

Is there a console setting or log file that will show what's triggering this animation? For something that plays nearly constantly it is surprisingly hard to track down.

Archived