Nexus compromised again, change your passwords, again.

27X

i'm not sure if they are or not, but loverslab.com is on that "List of Possibly Affected Sites" as well :s

DISCLAIMER:

This list contains all domains that use cloudflare DNS, not just the cloudflare SSL proxy (the affected service that leaked data). It's a broad sweeping list that includes everything. Just because a domain is on the list does not mean the site is compromised.

This is from SirSalami on the nexus discord:

We are well aware and those issues that cloudflare has had should not affect our users as we do not utilize their encryption services
(we only use them for DNS purposes)

So, let's not be pointing fingers at Nexus over this.

I contacted Ashal to ask if we're equally unaffected or not.

This is from SirSalami on the nexus discord:

We are well aware and those issues that cloudflare has had should not affect our users as we do not utilize their encryption services

(we only use them for DNS purposes)

So, let's not be pointing fingers at Nexus over this.

I contacted Ashal to ask if we're equally unaffected or not.

I've warned Dark0ne yesterday for this exact issue. Fortunately, this time Nexusmods seems safe.

Confound it I don't have enough memory to renember all these heckin passwords

Get yourself an (offline) password manager (like any keepass derivative). Upside: you only need one password (and don't really need to change it very often). Downside: you need to find a solution to sync the encrypted password container to all the devices where you need your passwords. But don't use a cloud based password manager, when they get hacked all your passwords are out in the wild (which is worse than using the same password for all accounts).

Archived