Game freezes

bob112

I've had this problem for a while but real life and general procrastination stopped me from doing anything until now but basically from what I can tell my character is trapped in Whiterun and it's territory when I try to leave the territory of whiterun the game will freeze but the music still plays and if I try saving so that I don't have to walk as far back to the spot the game froze then the saves will work but if I exit out of the game and then go back into the game the saves won't work they do one of three things 1. freeze on the loading screen 2. do the infinite loading screen thing 3. load the save and then CTD immediately after loading.
I'm hoping that someone might be able to help me fix it I'm no expert but a strongly suspect that my mod build or whatever you want to call it is fucked and the only way to fix it is to just delete my skyrim folder in the steam folder, re-download skyrim and then add the mods back in. I've attached my load order/modlist if that helps any I would of put it in a spoiler but they don't work for me for some reason.

so if anyone knows how to fix it that would be great and I'd be very grateful but I suspect its probably a lost cause I'm going to post this and wait a few days before wiping my build completely on the off chance that someone knows how to fix it and I'll be able to avoid having to loose my build  

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-02-22T23-00-27.txt

First install Crash Fixes, highly underrated mod that eliminates most of crashes and freezes, and give you an explanation why a crash happens when it does: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

Secondly, the problem of not being able to load a save from main menu is quite common (caused by FootIK). All you have to do is to first load a 'clean and light' save first - ideally early in the game in a small interior (I've been using the save I made in Riverwood Trader). Once this clean saves load, press Esc (or Start on controller) and load the save you want - this should now work.

Archived