CK2:Vanilla friendly mods?

Rance-kun

Hi everyone.

I haven't played any CK2 in over a year and I'm about to get back to it, with most dlc included. I would like to add some sexiness to the game but keeping things real. Stuff like raping prisoners and the like, not supernatural visits of demons, dogfucking etc. Basically I'm just looking for some minimod that adds a few event or actions, but without making the game sex-centric.

I want something like what you can already do in the Game of Thrones mod, "visiting her chambers" or similar actions.

Long ago I had a simple minimod that allowed you to "torture" female prisoners, with a chance of pregnancy and trait change.

Something that could expand the "princess capturing" mechanics would be nice too.

Any recommendations?

Dark World Reborn has game rules so you can adjust what shows up in game. Turn off features like werewolves, demons/angels, but leave the fairy tales stuff in or not. Dark World at its core adds a bit of sexual flavor to the game without much else. Like visiting/Spend time with your lover/spouse. Dark World Reborn is by nature modular so that it can fit to taste.

When it comes to a simple mod that allows raping prisoners I'm not sure there is one.

Huh, that's very easy to answer.

Download mainly Dark World Reborn.

Why? You can turn off all the fantasy elements.

But you can also download DW Toska mod, which allows additional actions. Like more Harley events, adulthood events... and even raping.

But Also, if you are incubus, you can rape characters after siege.

(You will have to modify it's .mod file, at dependencies. To be dependant on new version of remedy portrait mod and Dark world 1.45 version. Instead of Dark world core)

DW Slavery expanded is great mod, if you dont want much fantasy elements.

Christianity mod is quite good, if you want to have world changed, sins are virtues, females are equal. And also prostitution is feature)

Ummm... probably Noxbestias Darkest Perversion is awesome mod... But but its still alpha version and contains a lot of fantasy and bestiality. But also has real elements too. Note: S9me features can be disable via game rules.

I don't know, how these mods will work, but having all the DLC is quite important, if you want smooth gameplay.

You don't need mod for torture, because with reapers due torture option was added. Same as mutilation and humiliation.

When it comes to a simple mod that allows raping prisoners I'm not sure there is one.

DW Toska mod has targeted option for raping.

DW Toska mod has targeted option for raping.

Yes, but Toska also adds bestiality through the Procreo! command and dog raping.  Which he specifically said he didn't want.  

If you can simply ignore the option of buying this specific dog in the first place, then Toska is a great mod.

Yeah... you can always ignore that option. It isnt really that hard :D

And first you have to buy the dog, to even enable that command.

It's quite outdated mod, I could way, but still usable. Since it allows some additional options, vanilla events and adulthood events for heirs.

The ai using Procreo is the only downside. I swear every month the same guy will set his dog on me haha. I had to imprison him just to get him to stop. Then my bishop started it. Never have I wished for a ban on dogs as much as I do now.

Huh, huh...

I thought AI doesn't have access to procreo command.

It it's co annoying, you can always modify the price of the guard dog. So rulers would rarely have guard dogs. And you can always console command some good, just for that dog.

Wait a little.

If player decides to but a guard dog, theres no refuse option, right? You just but it, even if money isn't enough, right?

And really... changing the price of guard dog isn't that hard. I've done it. (I'm terrible at modding. Like REALLY terrible)

AI is stupid. Yeah, sometimes it can be hilarious to see their... mistakes, but Yeah, AI is stupid.

Fortunately, with new DLC, AI would be smarter, since you can have option to command allied armies.

It wouldn't change anything about procreo... It's just interesting fact to know.

Thanks for the quick replies.

I wrote dog-fucking as a joke, not expecting it in the mods. But of course LL never fails to deliver with the degeneracy :D

I will try the regular Dark World: Reborn. 

Do I need to go into supernatural stuff to get some prisoner rape or extra capturing mechanics? Any guide of what base Dark World: Reborn does (not much is included in it's own proper section).

For the sex options, does the AI spam them?

Once I used a minimod someone posted at Hongfire that allowed prisoner raping with some basic tweaking. An in-game year later every imprisoned woman was popping 10 bastards. Sometimes a 10yo lordling would impregnate a hag.

I don't want more BS the AI will spam recklessly completely destroying the feeling of the game, like WoL originally did with Seduction.

1. You have always option to don't allow AI seduction from WoL. Yaaay, rules!

2. There's bestiality in some mods. Really.

3. DW Reborn AND Slavery expanded are great mods... to play with. You can always disable fantasy content. But you kinda lose a lot of possible events.

On the other hand. Enabling Fairy tale content is cool. That events aren't so fantasy themed, like others.

You cound also use Slavery system from the DW. And in future it's prostitution.

Plus you have also arena and gladiators there.

As for raping prisoners... You NEED for that DW Toska submod. Without it, you just can't do it.

I think cruel trait is needed to rape someone. Some rape events even talent need to be manually fired.

Some just pop up as acceptable or refusable events.

I think... AI has restricted access to raping? I'm not sure, to be honest

But they almost never enslave prisoners in big amout, tho.

Thanks for the quick replies.

I wrote dog-fucking as a joke, not expecting it in the mods. But of course LL never fails to deliver with the degeneracy :D

I will try the regular Dark World: Reborn. 

Do I need to go into supernatural stuff to get some prisoner rape or extra capturing mechanics? Any guide of what base Dark World: Reborn does (not much is included in it's own proper section).

For the sex options, does the AI spam them?

Once I used a minimod someone posted at Hongfire that allowed prisoner raping with some basic tweaking. An in-game year later every imprisoned woman was popping 10 bastards. Sometimes a 10yo lordling would impregnate a hag.

I don't want more BS the AI will spam recklessly completely destroying the feeling of the game, like WoL originally did with Seduction.

Haha, yep LL always delivers.

As for the ai spamming, at least for me, DW Toska prison rape, when it comes to the player it can sometime take a while for them to do anything or they will do it straight away and not again for a fair few months. I have never experienced spamming. The ai, as soon as they end up imprisoned they get the "victim" trait. Though I have only once seen them get pregnant.

In vanilla CK2, the ai rarely imprison people, especially woman. I have a mod called: Rebels and Warmongers, which adds duel when fighting battles. So a lot of my generals will either end up dead or enslaved.

I tried this a bit (with Toska).

Although some event are nice, this mods seem to do some changes I can't approve.

Suddenly everything is full of female bishops. And worst of all my (Iberian) Christian ruler can't seem to use Holy War CB, while the Moors are  using them against me all the time. How I'm supposed to conduct a proper reconquista like this?

Any fix, or should I just get rid of the mod?

EDIT: Actually is just Toska that causes this. Will try to fix it somehow, otherwise I will play only with DW:R

Archived