Need help with my devious device

hi , i installed   Devious Devices (Assets) 3.0e   --- ZazAnimationPack_v611   ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605  DeviousDevices-Integration-3.3b ---  DeviousExpansion-2.0c , and started new game , problem is some items like boots when my character wear them make her legs invisible , armbinder looks normal but harness is invisible almost except its colar but all items work correctly, i installed cbb client and it has its body slider so i think every thing looks fine , can any one tell me whats wrong? what i missed? i saw in DeviousDevices-Integration  "Install with your mod manager of choice. And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets. what does it means? before these version i never did anything except installing mods and they were working fine? anything changed ? should i do somthing extra?
Thanks for help

Yes, things changed.

And don't forget to use Bodyslide to build the assets.

You now have to use Body Slide to create the meshes needed to use in-game otherwise they will be invisible.  If you never have used bodyslide before, check out any post by Morferous.  In his sig is a link on how to use body slide to generate the needed meshes for Devious Devices.  Body slide is easy to use (although in ModOrganizer it is a little finicky).

Yes, things changed.

You now have to use Body Slide to create the meshes needed to use in-game otherwise they will be invisible.  If you never have used bodyslide before, check out any post by Morferous.  In his sig is a link on how to use body slide to generate the needed meshes for Devious Devices.  Body slide is easy to use (although in ModOrganizer it is a little finicky).

http://www.loverslab.com/user/349828-morferous/  topic tab has full guidance , it helped :D thanks

Yes, things changed.

http://www.loverslab.com/user/349828-morferous/  topic tab has full guidance , it helped :D thanks

Ok I use body slide to batch create but some textures like the hobble skirt, corsets any bras, posture collar (bigger one) simply show up as a void... blank so invisible or transparent...... No idea why ?????

having done batch install I find that cuffs and such seem to be active but other once applied not only cause invisibility but CTD's..... really annoying if a cursed chest auto equips them.....

Driving me insane now I relooked at bodyslide to ensure all of the pieces were there. Going through Previews they all work One thing I find odd is unlike the ones that work the ones which cause crashes which act like the Body isn't part of the previews just the item itself so just a belt or harness with no body in it...

When I batch build it still only builds 75 objects (Those which do work) like some are being ignored for some reason...Perhaps the body meshes arent merged or something... Confused could really use some support here :-(  Thank You.

Yes, things changed.

Ok I use body slide to batch create but some textures like the hobble skirt, corsets any bras, posture collar (bigger one) simply show up as a void... blank so invisible or transparent...... No idea why ?????

having done batch install I find that cuffs and such seem to be active but other once applied not only cause invisibility but CTD's..... really annoying if a cursed chest auto equips them.....

Driving me insane now I relooked at bodyslide to ensure all of the pieces were there. Going through Previews they all work One thing I find odd is unlike the ones that work the ones which cause crashes which act like the Body isn't part of the previews just the item itself so just a belt or harness with no body in it...

When I batch build it still only builds 75 objects (Those which do work) like some are being ignored for some reason...Perhaps the body meshes arent merged or something... Confused could really use some support here :-(  Thank You.

well i installed dd and its patch and installed dd textures pack from another site , google that, after installing them , read the link it has guide for both Mo and nexus , i use nexus , i installed clinet ccb then i installed bodyslide and over write some client file with that, after that, in body slide i used batch and checked "morph" since i installed dd for ccb HDT, and checked all items in next pop up menu, it works so far so good now :) i hope it helps you

Archived