On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:34 PM, SmartGuy202 said:

The entry is unlabelled. The download button will take you to MEGA. From there you can download the file. If that's not coming up, make sure that the site isn't blocked and maybe disable pop-up blocker for a bit just to rule that out as a cause.

after the 10th attempt the file finally downloaded.. it would "download" then go to open the rar and there would be an error. finally got it though. needed it for RSE

25 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

Anyone know how I would go about changing a Devious Device lock difficulty setting or key required on a collar worn by the player or all collars of that type by script from another mod, assuming its possible? :smile:

That's not possible. Device settings have to be set at design time, in CK.

I know body physics aren't suported for this mod, but maybe somebody has been experimenting with it and could help me?

I recently updated few items using Cherry's method and everything seems to work fine, except for the nipple vices:

The problem is that since converting, the vices stopped conforming to body slide. Rebuilding the item to my preset doesn't help, and when I load the appropriate file to body slide, the vices are fixed in one place. Tried both mass and individual conforming to the reference body but it doesn't do anything.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

On 4/29/2018 at 1:01 PM, Apap said:

I know body physics aren't suported for this mod, but maybe somebody has been experimenting with it and could help me?

I recently updated few items using Cherry's method and everything seems to work fine, except for the nipple vices:

The problem is that since converting, the vices stopped conforming to body slide. Rebuilding the item to my preset doesn't help, and when I load the appropriate file to body slide, the vices are fixed in one place. Tried both mass and individual conforming to the reference body but it doesn't do anything.

Thanks!

Any chance you'd like to share your work? :-)

50 minutes ago, markdf said:

Any chance you'd like to share your work? :-)

I don't think there is much to share really - I updated only a selected few devices that I fancied and the process itself is much easier and faster than extracting, packing, uploading and generating links ;)

Here's Cherry's video explaining how to apply physics to outfits using Outfit Studio - it takes less than a minute to apply physics to a single outfit:

https://youtu.be/TEyY8COwJns

Works for any physics, not just Cherry's (personally, I use the standard CBBE physics as the CHCBBEP are a bit over the top in my opinion :smile: )

As I said in my previous post, there is at least one item in DD bunch that gets broken after applying physics and haven't figured out why yet - if you want to update the outfits for yourself, keep that in mind and backup your files just in case.

On 29. 4. 2018 at 10:01 PM, Apap said:

Thanks!

I dont think i had any problem with the nipple vices (although... maybe, more about that bellow).

So far i converted only heretic chain harnesses, all vices/clamps and piercings, all restrictive corsets, tentacle monster A+B.

I used the CBBE Physic Reduced, no special reason, just an experiment, but maybe you can try that if you keep having problems.

The way how i did most of it (probably the same as Cherry's method, but here goes anyway):

1.) Load the original project

2.) Import the NIF with the physics body (do not use "Load reference...", but "Import -> From NIF...")

3.) Set the imported NIF to be the new reference (use "Shape -> Set Reference")

4.) Copy weights

5.) If the item had a body included, i deleted the original body shape and kept the new imported one as its replacement (in few cases i also added a new Zap slider to remove parts of the body that would be covered).

There were some exceptions, where i had to clear the slider data and re-conform the shape to sliders, and i had to repeat the process twice until it finally worked, but i do not remember which items (i think i used to select all sliders and shapes and then "Clear Slider Data", then "Set Base Shape", then "Conform Selected").

I dont think it was the nipple vices, but it would explain the problem you are having.

2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I dont think i had any problem with the nipple vices (although... maybe, more about that bellow).

So far i converted only heretic chain harnesses, all vices/clamps and piercings, all restrictive corsets, tentacle monster A+B.

I used the CBBE Physic Reduced, no special reason, just an experiment, but maybe you can try that if you keep having problems.

The way how i did most of it (probably the same as Cherry's method, but here goes anyway):

1.) Load the original project

2.) Import the NIF with the physics body (do not use "Load reference...", but "Import -> From NIF...")

3.) Set the imported NIF to be the new reference (use "Shape -> Set Reference")

4.) Copy weights

5.) If the item had a body included, i deleted the original body shape and kept the new imported one as its replacement (in few cases i also added a new Zap slider to remove parts of the body that would be covered).

There were some exceptions, where i had to clear the slider data and re-conform the shape to sliders, and i had to repeat the process twice until it finally worked, but i do not remember which items (i think i used to select all sliders and shapes and then "Clear Slider Data", then "Set Base Shape", then "Conform Selected").

I dont think it was the nipple vices, but it would explain the problem you are having.

Thanks for the tip - I'll mess about with the body import this evening and see if that'll fix the issue.

Are the restrictive pieces supposed to restrict something? I searched for Koffii's original mod but couldn't find it. Nor did a Google search.

If I wanted to add an effect, would it be better to do so in this mod or DCW through FO4Edit?

Thanks for these mods, they make me smile.

@Kimy
Just wanted to let you know that

If libs.player.GetRace() != PowerArmorRace 

causes a conflict with mods like Pocket UFO's that also use the race check/change when entering/exiting.
What it does is lock the Institute leg shackles & Golden Chasity belt on the player with no way to remove them.

Maybe using the furniture events to watch for power armor would solve this?

Using fallout 4 mod organizer v2.1.3

plugin order is

armorkeywords.esm

cbbe.esp

torturedevices,esm

deviousdevices.esm

deviously cursed wasteland.esp

ran bodyslide by going into data, tools, bodyslide, bodyslidex64, add as executable then selecting it and hitting run.

picked dreamgirl and then batch build with everything checked, picked cbbe body.

below is what the "red corset" looks like in game.  The vault tech punishment dress has arms sticking out to the side with no hands.

Obviously it's not building correctly with bodyslide.  The question is why.  Would someone please help explain what I"m doing wrong?

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.b18cdd9d4020a252055726d45e90951a.png

The chastity belt has the reference still attached.
Open Outfit Studio and remove the CBBE from
Chastity_Belt_F.nif

So..
File>Load Outfit>Browse
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\Collar\Chastity_Belt_F.nif
right click CBBE> Delete
Export to nif >Chastity_Belt_F.nif> Yes to overwrite

Done

There are several outfits you will have to do the same thing to.

I have all the pre-reqs installed and followed the instructions to the letter...also built all the items in bodyslide...also built the bench and all the items - system lets me equip but the items do not show up in game...would love some troubleshooting advice here...thanks

Good afternoon, I have been trying for the last couple days to get this mod working to some avail.  I am stuck with one problem and after reading this extensive topic have not been able to solve. The black latex restraint dress shows up as invisible on my character. It is the only device that seems to do so, yet if I preview it in the outfit manager it shows fine.

Am I missing something? Please advise :)

**SOLVED** - Batch mesh files were not being built in correct directory

9 hours ago, emiliano111 said:

i cant make the pip-boy show up i put the comand Set DD_PipBoyAlwaysHide to -1 but nothing happend

If you have deviously cursed wasteland installed, then its set dcw_hidepipboy to 0

21 hours ago, LibertyPrime said:

So, how do I ask for help to escape after getting Devious Device'd? I keep asking around guards in Diamond City and they just give me the generic, "every women should be gagged because they nag", "girl, try talking again and I might understand you this time".

There is no help to escape. You need to buy keys from Kimi, or if you are using Deviously Cursed Wasteland, in containers in the wasteland. The details are in the description of the mods.