Guest O.Cobblepot

Before sex scene(violate) some harness are equiped,but sometimes i get this message "this device cannot be equiped as long as its required items are missing",what does that mean? what i am missing here?

Before sex scene(violate) some harness are equiped,but sometimes i get this message "this device cannot be equiped as long as its required items are missing",what does that mean? what i am missing here?

yeah that happens occasionally when I pick a random device for EquipDevice. I'm no expert on DD myself. Seems harmless.

yeah that happens occasionally when I pick a random device for EquipDevice. I'm no expert on DD myself. Seems harmless.

'some harness'

Dude, if you're reporting an issue, please be specific - if you tell us which item exactly it is that gets equipped then it should be easy enough to fix. Thanks!  :shy:

Guest O.Cobblepot

'some harness'

Dude, if you're reporting an issue, please be specific - if you tell us which item exactly it is that gets equipped then it should be easy enough to fix. Thanks!  :shy:

Yes,sorry,but i really do not know which items exactlly gives this warning message mentioned above,because i do not see them equiped :) i just get the warning message and animations just goes without the item,

but some items are equiped,for example restrictivecollar,hereticrust,latexdress..did not tested a lot,just installed this mod recentlly

im glad with this mod so far , if editetd it to my on use , i love this art of clothing (spezific,  an only clothing edition , and the original ), and must reload it today , that it works with vinfamy`s Diverse Bodies (tri. files build), so what i see in bodyslide , nothing , no own body preset , after delete the (group file it was aviable ) only for note to use this multible , duplicate the devious group (notepad++), copy , paste(not replace) , and edit group to CBBE , and all own presetes work

thanks kimy , and bumex for this work , some outfits still need work (bodyslide)

if i have time and fun i will edit these outfits , and will upload this , with your pemission !

here is the editet sildergroup file DeviousDevices.xml hope this is ok

Perhaps a stupid question, but:

How are you supposed to get rid of the straight jacket?

I have no visible pipboy, so I can't click on the jacket for any options.

I tried pressing all (?) buttons on my gamepad to struggle out of it like in Skyrim with armbinders, no effect.

I opened containers for another skyrim armbinder removal-effect, nothing.

I talked to companians and npcs to get a dialog line for removal, none.

I savescummed... yeah, THIS worked, but I would have preferred an immersive method. How are you supposed to remove the jacket?

I tried pressing all (?) buttons on my gamepad to struggle out of it like in Skyrim with armbinders, no effect.

I savescummed... yeah, THIS worked, but I would have preferred an immersive method. How are you supposed to remove the jacket?

The pipboy is supposed to show in first person mode once you press the hotkey. Let me guess? This doesn't happen?

The pipboy is supposed to show in first person mode once you press the hotkey. Let me guess? This doesn't happen?

Yes, it was invisible and a saw only the skin of my character's forearm.

Later after the savescumming I cheated the straight jacket via console and equipped it. This time the pipboy was visible and I could interact with the jacket. The "bugged" one was from a dcw-trap.

Yes, it was invisible and a saw only the skin of my character's forearm.

Later after the savescumming I cheated the straight jacket via console and equipped it. This time the pipboy was visible and I could interact with the jacket. The "bugged" one was from a dcw-trap.

I will have a look at that! :)

Did I miss a hotkey? :s

If you mean for showing the pipboy, it is the vanilla one (red B on gamepad, don't know on the keyboard) ... but it does not work with an invisible pipboy. ;)

For keyboard, I for inventory, j for journal, m for map or the tab key should all pull up the pipboy.

I've been running into an issue with the FP mod's integration where the steel yoke doesn't unequip after a scene is over. Vinfamy said that he just uses the API and that I should bring it up here. I think it may have something to do with it having different unlock scripts or something like that making it so that using a key isn't an automatic unlock.

As much as i love you Kimy and i know i haven't taken screenshots for you yet for Devious FO4 , there's no need to make corsets and the slave collar un removable xD thats just a touch harsh !

on point : -

The corset doesn't seem to respond as equipped and doesn't come up with any removal options.

The slave collar states "you do not have the right key" which i really do, as it says "keyed to use normal restraints keys"

Also , the institute chastity belt equips with a body , not just the belt, dont know if this is intended or not but does cause issue with body textures / clipping through body shape etc even when built in bodyslide.

Apologies if youre already aware of these , if not i hope they help, PFA i kinda look nice though, ish xD

post-151438-0-02709700-1500062825_thumb.jpg

As much as i love you Kimy and i know i haven't taken screenshots for you yet for Devious FO4 , there's no need to make corsets and the slave collar un removable xD thats just a touch harsh !

on point : -

The corset doesn't seem to respond as equipped and doesn't come up with any removal options.

The slave collar states "you do not have the right key" which i really do, as it says "keyed to use normal restraints keys"

Also , the institute chastity belt equips with a body , not just the belt, dont know if this is intended or not but does cause issue with body textures / clipping through body shape etc even when built in bodyslide.

Apologies if youre already aware of these , if not i hope they help, PFA i kinda look nice though, ish xD

While I haven't had any issues with the slave collar other than the key being elusive sometimes, and everywhere other times(with DCW).

The corsets can be corrected with the CK. The harness corsets are marked as a suit with the keywords but point to the Harness message so it gets confused and doesn't display the proper message. I have an esp to fix it for myself. Not sure if I'm allowed to post that without permissions though. Fairly easy to fix in CK though. Just have to change the keyword to harness or the message to the suit message in the DD_restraint script properties for each harness corset.

Update: sent a message to Kimy with the esp, we'll see what happens.

post-353162-0-55519500-1500134800_thumb.jpg

Ran across another device bug. Triggering the infamous safety shield when picking locks on black leather wrist cuffs also makes them impossible to escape by cutting.

Well since I had the file open from earlier. I checked and the black leather wrist cuffs, along with all the other leather wrist cuffs, are marked as uncuttable. So ... not a bug but possibly something that was overlooked, but perhaps not a lot of the other more strict leather items aren't able to be cut either.

Ran across another device bug. Triggering the infamous safety shield when picking locks on black leather wrist cuffs also makes them impossible to escape by cutting.

Well since I had the file open from earlier. I checked and the black leather wrist cuffs, along with all the other leather wrist cuffs, are marked as uncuttable. So ... not a bug but possibly something that was overlooked, but perhaps not a lot of the other more strict leather items aren't able to be cut either.

Huh. Just console spawned a fresh set and indeed, they are impossible to cut in the examine message! I could've sworn they said they were cuttable before rendering them unpickable ... but it's more likely I never examined the set my character got herself locked into until afterwards.

Just want to report an issue, I know that does sound dumb but if you drink water (not from a bottle) while wearing those restricted armbinder your character get stuck.

Tried quit/reload, use pipboy, teleport via coc command... nothing fixed it.

I know in the early posts one conversation happened between someone who wanted more customisation of the removal of the devious devices, and the modder who explained they were leaving it to the modders who would eventually use the framework. I can agree with the creator's point of view, and thank them for making this mod. Devious devices are fun  :) There is one thing I have never liked about devious devices though, even in Skyrim, and that is the time lock on combat disabling devious devices. They completely halt the game, and often the only thing you can do is wait for the time to pass. While staring at the screen. Doing nothing. You have a key in your inventory after picking your attacker's pocket? Sorry, can't use it for four hours. Four hours is up and you use it, but it breaks, you attempt to clear the lock and it fails. Wait, six more hours before you can try again? If sleeping worked to pass the time it wouldn't be a big deal, but you have to wait out the entire game time. While being unable to do anything. I suppose you could leave your current objective and go and do some construction work on one of your settlements.

I like having to struggle to remove devices, finding a key, or picking the lock, but having to arbitrarily wait hours on end before you can even try? A little less fun  :(

red latex corset is total mess. not only its not recognised as already equipped, but also block your view in first person camera when you're crouching with some weird popping out mesh in the middle of the screen. Once I deactivated DD, everything went normal.

my main problem is, that it is still not possiple to take it off, because it always brings up the "put it on or leave it alone" menu, so with those corsets not only the red one,  it means always a reload, because if i use "unequipall" in console it also makes it impossible to use the pipboy afterwards, as it breaks your "No pipboy" script.....

Hey everyone im pretty new here and getting into this whole modding business for FO4.

I have an issue with DD, commonly when im either violated or prostituted (usually violated) by the enemy (either human or super mutant) i get told to wear the device which i do by default but sometimes the device does not come off. It duplicates in my inventory but it does not show to be put on. This is with collars, cuffs (wrist and ankle), restraint jackets etc.

How do you fix this? Or is this a known problem? Only work around i have is to make a save before every encounter and if it bugs out, i reload the latest save.

Also random question, is there sex sounds for the Crazy sex animations? I know Leito's has sounds and it is awesome, i just want the same experience all around.