That's very strange, Halstrom. The error mentions a 1GB file size, but the actual download was only about 380MB for me, and Mega does the same thing for Firefox (which I used to download the mod without downloading their app). Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Internet Explorer since I don't use it, but I guess you could try clearing your LL and Mega cookies and trying again?

Yeah I screwed around with a lot of that stuff and deleted a heap of cookies etc, still the same result today.

But I just got around it by downloading it in Microsoft Edge instead (Windows 10) :)

- Fixed: The player can now properly remove devices from an NPC.

How exactly do you remove a collar from an NPC, I've tried pickpocketing, and killing them then looting but I can't seem to find a collar an NPC is wearing?

Halstrom: You can't remove Devices from NPCs unless you are able to access the NPC with companion flags. So you should be able to add and remove devices from companions.

There is still some wired stuff going on in the script section that deals with NPCs, when I'm done with the big chunk of stuff I'm working on now (making everything craftable), I'll have a brief look into the NPC scripts. Maybe I can trace it down, otherwise you'll have to wait for the lady to deal with it eventually.

Noobsaleh: No and Yes. No, there will never be Quests in DeviousDevices itself, this is a framework designed to be as lightweight and comfortable for other people to build mods with. Yes, there will be plenty of quest mods using DeviousDevices for their own purposes. For now, have a look at Kimy's Deviously Cursed Wasteland, which is basically DCL for Fallout 4.

Everyone: my changes to the mod itself are about 99% done on the framework side. I'm about 15% done adjusting all the Devices for the new system. When I'm done with that, I'll post some more extensive documentation for modders and Kimy to have a look at, I'll then take the feedback and adjust. Finally, I'll drop Kimy the new version for private testing - then she will release it. So stay tuned, people. DeviousDevices craftable edition coming soon!

Firstly Id like to say that I am loving the Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Wasteland mods. I don't think I can go back to Vanilla Fallout now!

Had to sneak from Diamond City to Goodneighbour in an extremely compromising position and extremely overloaded so unable to run or fast travel. I had to rely on Piper armed only with her default 10 mm handgun to defend me from Super Mutants! Very thrilling to creep past Swan unarmed and in nothing but extreme bondage! I love that restraints equipped from bondage traps prevent other items from being able to be equipped.

I have had a few issues that I have been unable to resolve with body slide. I am extremely noobish and would greatly appreciate if someone could provide detailed instructions. I have batch built using body slide but still having problems such as:

1. Straight jackets with disembodied hands.

2. Feet and legs showing through ballet boots. Feet are also not on tip toe but in normal flat pose.

3. Catsuits block first person mode - not a huge deal as its more fun to view in third person anyway! lol.

4. Kimy is working as far as the option to shop, no other dialogue option has an effect though. When in the shop the purchase options are limited and do not refresh. I cannot purchase keys from Kimi but have found them in random containers. Being unable to purchase keys doesnt bother me as the thrill of not knowing if you will find a key or lose keys and wind up even further incapacitated is very thrilling!

Step by step instructions or a link to a video detailing fixing these specific issues would be absolutely fantastic, please no non specific videos though as Ive watched a few with no success.

Once again thank you Kimy for your delightful mods and please, please keep up the great work!

Firstly Id like to say that I am loving the Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Wasteland mods. I don't think I can go back to Vanilla Fallout now!

Had to sneak from Diamond City to Goodneighbour in an extremely compromising position and extremely overloaded so unable to run or fast travel. I had to rely on Piper armed only with her default 10 mm handgun to defend me from Super Mutants! Very thrilling to creep past Swan unarmed and in nothing but extreme bondage! I love that restraints equipped from bondage traps prevent other items from being able to be equipped.

I have had a few issues that I have been unable to resolve with body slide. I am extremely noobish and would greatly appreciate if someone could provide detailed instructions. I have batch built using body slide but still having problems such as:

2. Feet and legs showing through ballet boots. Feet are also not on tip toe but in normal flat pose.

3. Catsuits block first person mode - not a huge deal as its more fun to view in third person anyway! lol.

4. Kimy is working as far as the option to shop, no other dialogue option has an effect though. When in the shop the purchase options are limited and do not refresh. I cannot purchase keys from Kimi but have found them in random containers. Being unable to purchase keys doesnt bother me as the thrill of not knowing if you will find a key or lose keys and wind up even further incapacitated is very thrilling!

Step by step instructions or a link to a video detailing fixing these specific issues would be absolutely fantastic, please no non specific videos though as Ive watched a few with no success.

Once again thank you Kimy for your delightful mods and please, please keep up the great work!

1/2 sound like what you need to do is one of the following two options: if you haven't done that, use BodySlide to build the items. Just select your CBBE preset that you're currently using, then on the bottom left click Batch Build (may be called slightly different, I'm too lazy to open BodySlide right now, but it's on the bottom left). If you have already build the items and can say for sure that it's not that then...

(1/2)/3/4 sound like an issue that requires you to do a clean save and then reinstall the newest version. Especially since something seems to be off with Kimy's dialogue. I'd suggest to do a clean reinstall - I don't think there is any other solution for that sort of issue.

Also keep in mind that at the moment some of the Straightjackets aren't configured correctly when it comes to their ArmorAddon (which defines what the item looks like on the character). It shouldn't be game-breaking though, since it's only that the Latex versions currently use the Leather mesh instead of the Latex mesh. Nonetheless, they should display the Leather version correctly.

Clean install is your best guess. And don't forget to build the items in BodySlide.

1/2 sound like what you need to do is one of the following two options: if you haven't done that, use BodySlide to build the items. Just select your CBBE preset that you're currently using, then on the bottom left click Batch Build (may be called slightly different, I'm too lazy to open BodySlide right now, but it's on the bottom left). If you have already build the items and can say for sure that it's not that then...

(1/2)/3/4 sound like an issue that requires you to do a clean save and then reinstall the newest version. Especially since something seems to be off with Kimy's dialogue. I'd suggest to do a clean reinstall - I don't think there is any other solution for that sort of issue.

Also keep in mind that at the moment some of the Straightjackets aren't configured correctly when it comes to their ArmorAddon (which defines what the item looks like on the character). It shouldn't be game-breaking though, since it's only that the Latex versions currently use the Leather mesh instead of the Latex mesh. Nonetheless, they should display the Leather version correctly.

Clean install is your best guess. And don't forget to build the items in BodySlide.

Thank you ag12 that seems to have fixed the problem, mostly. Still a few of the outfits such as armbinders, yoke and a few others not working, but Im no longer getting clipping in the legs and best of all the ballet boots are working! Love those boots!  : )

PS Thank you very much for your prompt advice ag12.

post-1621657-0-16751500-1494341396_thumb.jpg

I loved this mod and the cursed one in skyrim, and I love them here. :)

Would it be possible to include a transparent catsuit in the future? If I remember correctly there is one in the skyrim mod.

Like this: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16704/?

I've not seen much bugs yet, the only one that comes to mind is that bodyslider does not work with

the institute chastity belt, which you start with in the belted quest (cursed wasteland), at least not for me.

Looking forward to see where the mod goes from here, thank you!

I loved this mod and the cursed one in skyrim, and I love them here. :)

Would it be possible to include a transparent catsuit in the future? If I remember correctly there is one in the skyrim mod.

Like this: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16704/?

I've not seen much bugs yet, the only one that comes to mind is that bodyslider does not work with

the institute chastity belt, which you start with in the belted quest (cursed wasteland), at least not for me.

Looking forward to see where the mod goes from here, thank you!

The Institute Belt has the body mesh in the .nif file, which I now removed. The upside is that in the next version it'll not change your body anymore. The downside is that if anyone has some sort of extreme body proportions, it'll clip. Meh. 

Hi all, Is there a way to disable blindfold effect for snapshot ? 

No, there isn't, sorry!

Hi Kimy, I wanted to know if you are interested or if its possible for the framework to include Vault Meat popups (similar to when you crit or pick up a quest) when certain devious devices are equipped.

I have a some assets that can be used for when certain items are equipped.

Here are 2 samples.

post-564840-0-22517000-1494602511_thumb.pngpost-564840-0-89521600-1494602522_thumb.png

The devices are interchangeable but what you see above is the two types of restraints I have along with blindfold and Gag.

Hi Kimy, I wanted to know if you are interested or if its possible for the framework to include Vault Meat popups (similar to when you crit or pick up a quest) when certain devious devices are equipped.

Here are 2 samples.

attachicon.gifBDSM CORSET - BLIND - GAG.PNGattachicon.gifBDSM LEATHER - BLIND - GAG.PNG

The devices are interchangeable but what you see above is the two types of restraints I have along with blindfold and Gag.

Since Bethesda continue to want to be dinosaurs, all their dumbass UI elements are .swf files written in ActionScript, and funneled through millions of lines of spaghetti code generated by Autodesk Scaleform to interface with the game. As such, it's stupidly difficult to edit any of the base game elements, and WAY harder to inject anything new into them.

I'm not sure if there's a way to call up UI popups with papyrus scripts, but I rather doubt it. The best thing to do that I can think of would be to start and immediately finish a quest each time the object was equipped to trigger the .swf visual (similar to what Skyrim's DD did when the player equipped a Chastity Belt). :/

Here are 2 samples.

attachicon.gifBDSM CORSET - BLIND - GAG.PNGattachicon.gifBDSM LEATHER - BLIND - GAG.PNG

Since Bethesda continue to want to be dinosaurs, all their dumbass UI elements are .swf files written in ActionScript, and funneled through millions of lines of spaghetti code generated by Autodesk Scaleform to interface with the game. As such, it's stupidly difficult to edit any of the base game elements, and WAY harder to inject anything new into them.

I'm not sure if there's a way to call up UI popups with papyrus scripts, but I rather doubt it. The best thing to do that I can think of would be to start and immediately finish a quest each time the object was equipped to trigger the .swf visual (similar to what Skyrim's DD did when the player equipped a Chastity Belt). :/

That's certainly a solution.

very quick quests labled "Gag", "Blind Fold", "Gag & Blind Fold", "BDSM Leather" and etc...

There could be a start image of VM bound and the end quest image could be her happy with the bondage stuff removed. A text flavor could be added like "You are bound!" & "You are Free!".

Its getting somewhat complicated now...  :dodgy:

I do have images for all sorts of sex positions, bestiality, pregnancy, Fill-her-up, slavery and etc... 

Wish there was a more friendlier way of getting them into the game.

Here are 2 samples.

That's certainly a solution.

very quick quests labled "Gag", "Blind Fold", "Gag & Blind Fold", "BDSM Leather" and etc...

There could be a start image of VM bound and the end quest image could be her happy with the bondage stuff removed. A text flavor could be added like "You are bound!" & "You are Free!".

Its getting somewhat complicated now...  :dodgy:

I do have images for all sorts of sex positions, bestiality, pregnancy, Fill-her-up, slavery and etc... 

Wish there was a more friendlier way of getting them into the game.

It may be possible to get a system set up using the HUD Framework mod. I'm not sure all of what it supports tbh.

I just want to say that I am very happy that you created these mods. They have made playing the game far more exciting. I find myself checking back here almost everyday to see when the next update is going to happen. Thank you for creating these mods.

The corset is currently bugged. The only way to take it off is via the power armor bug.

To use the power armor bug you need the following: Power armor and any piece of clothing that covers the body (tan suit for example)

Follow these steps:

1. Go into the power armor

2. Exit power armor

3. Put on a suit

This will unequip the corset and allow you to remove it from your inventory.

The corset is currently bugged. The only way to take it off is via the power armor bug.

To use the power armor bug you need the following: Power armor and any piece of clothing that covers the body (tan suit for example)

Follow these steps:

1. Go into the power armor

2. Exit power armor

3. Put on a suit

This will unequip the corset and allow you to remove it from your inventory.

If this bugploit would still work in the 1.3 patch, I'd be disappointed. oO

Installed CBBE curvy, used bodyslide to make CBBE curvy devices, made sure bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 is in the custom file.

All my devices clip with the body. Not sure what's going wrong where.

Also arms do not get bound in straightjackets, they clip outside and animate normaly. Armbinders and Yokes work correctly though.

Hi there!

I think I managed to bug my Piper with 2 of the Devices you can find within Vault 111... to be precise, the leg irons and the shackles.

I put them into her inventory and tried to make her wear them to test stuff out and see how things look since I was unable and unwilling to put them on, thanks to a certain belt from Devious Wasteland.

Of course, she can not wear them so they do not actually equip while they still show when I only put them into her inventory.

Since then, every now and then, she suddenly begins to jump as if her legs were secured and/or have her hands behind her back as if she has them secured which at best makes her inefficient in fights.

When taking them away, I think there is a message in the upper left regarding that I not have a key but it always seems to fix her and she walks around and fights normal... well, sometimes it also unequips all her other armor and clothes and if possible puts her back into her starting outfit.

Within the last few pages I could not find anyone mentioning this and I stopped after seeing the 1.3-Update-Notes.

Is this a known issue and if yes, any known way to fix it?

I hope not loading a previous save, as I just finished the Questline from Devious Wasteland ^^;

I love the new 1.3 additions, the armbinder has to be one of my new favorite toys and I can't wait to see what else is to come.

post-1688402-0-60133800-1495108081_thumb.png

I have found a few issues that I'm sure you would like to know about; the being that after taking off the institute leg cuffs that even though the animations stop, I remained stuck in the leg bound state (slow movement and couldn't jump), this could either be to do with those certain leg cuffs or something that happens after one of the new struggle/stimulation animation events. I have also noticed a few times that there is an issue where stimulation events and traps stop triggering as if I am in combat (although this is likely a bug with the combat states in the actual game, either that or I am very impatient; I will have to try setting the trap drop chance to 100 if I ever notice this again to make sure). Finally the straight jackets would likely benefit from using the institute handcuffs animation in order to hide the seams between the arms and the pads when running.

Apart from that my only other nitpick would be that the yoke animation could use some work (although I understand that the animations are not actually a part of this mod). Thanks for all of the hard work you have put into this mod, I'm truly loving it.

(Additional thought: the collar on the mask of shame would work pretty well as a stand-alone restraint)

OMG yes Yes YES
Its finally in Fallout XD
Thank you so much for making this for Fallout
Also, if you don't mind me asking.. will you also be releasing a "Lite" version of this? One where the PC can just wear the devices with little to no effects and can easily remove them at any given time?

I have found a few issues that I'm sure you would like to know about; the being that after taking off the institute leg cuffs that even though the animations stop, I remained stuck in the leg bound state (slow movement and couldn't jump), this could either be to do with those certain leg cuffs or something that happens after one of the new struggle/stimulation animation events.

I experienced it the other way around... I was freshly caught in the "Silver Chain Harness" and as long as I was within 1st person I could run and jump and crouch but not in 3rd person.

as my game crashes without any announcement every now and then, I had to reload and suddenly there was no more running or crouching... happy long way to Goodneighbour for my first visit with Kimy... especially as I had unloaded some stuff (including a black straightjacket) into my companions inventory and she seemed to bug out and did no fighting anymore for me -.-