Hi everyone! I've played around with DD for some time and I've got a question: is it possible to somehow "filter" NPCs that are able to "comment" and force-greet while PC is wearing gag, because it's strange, when, for example, Dogmeat asks about gag and tells to try again.

And other question, (sorry if already answered, I haven't notive it), is there any requirements before Kimy start to sell keys? I've tried multiple times, but still no keys in trading menu.

DO you have to use a specific bodyslide preset to not have clipping?

I have my personal custom preset, but it's just cbbe vanilla with bigger boobs and rounder butt, but some items, like the harness and corset + boots just clip like crazy, even though I batch build everything, it still tries to apply its own body it seems along with my own naked one :s

Catsuit seems to work fine, except for the gloves but I can just put restrictive ones over that to cover them up (which clip also at certain spots unfrotunately)

Dress seems to work just fine, as do the blindfold and gag.

Also the Kimy npc never sells anything, when I try talking to her she just goes "Yes?" or "huh?" :<

Other then that, the latex look on the items looks sooooooo good, like way better then ebonite in skyrim, love the look it has hnggg!!

I think I know how to fix these issues. I'll chat with kimy.

Neato!

Also forgot to mention, but the straitjacket gives me 4 arms. :o

Hi everyone! I've played around with DD for some time and I've got a question: is it possible to somehow "filter" NPCs that are able to "comment" and force-greet while PC is wearing gag, because it's strange, when, for example, Dogmeat asks about gag and tells to try again.

And other question, (sorry if already answered, I haven't notive it), is there any requirements before Kimy start to sell keys? I've tried multiple times, but still no keys in trading menu.

Haha! I guess I need to filter Dogmeat. He should be more loyal than laughing at your misery!

Hi Kimy

Thank you for a wonderful mod for Fallout 4 :) I'm really liking it :)

Here are some some things I have noticed while I was trying out the stuff.:

- The neck of the catsuits could be a bit tighter

- The Restrictive neck collar / Posture collar could be a bit tighter to.

- The inflatable plugs only have a 2D model

- In the hobble dress my character looks like if it was standing in a model viewer ( rigged body, hands apart from body, ... Those how know what I'm referring to plz ex plane because my English isn't my native tongue.)

- The problem whit the strait jacket ( where the hands are visible) is well known, but there is a problem whit the upper ( shoulder) strap where the straps are so tight that the arms fold back into the body.

- And the last one, again whit the straitjacket. If wearing other restraints then not just the hands but the entire arms are visible.   

So these are the first things I have found, if these "bugs" happened to me because I did something wrong then I'm sry, but I hope I could help by writing down these to help make the mod better :)

and by the way, Kimy how are the straitjackets coming to Skyrim ? I can't wait ;).

Kimy doesn't have keys for me either. (just player.additem them)

Not sure if Kimy is supposed to have "all" the outfits, but a few are missing from her inventory. Tentacle Monster is one I can think of right off the bat. They're not available via console either.

Also, none of the "vibrating" devices play the vibrator sounds. They play the others.. orgasm...

================

On a side note...

The Tentacle Monster would be really kool included in DCW. Maybe acquired from looting a random mirelurk...and the "poison" to remove it from a Glowing Death Claw... ;)

Not sure if Kimy is supposed to have "all" the outfits, but a few are missing from her inventory. Tentacle Monster is one I can think of right off the bat. They're not available via console either.

Also, none of the "vibrating" devices play the vibrator sounds. They play the others.. orgasm...

================

On a side note...

The Tentacle Monster would be really kool included in DCW. Maybe acquired from looting a random mirelurk...and the "poison" to remove it from a Glowing Death Claw... ;)

Whats the name of the keys so I can get them through console?

================

On a side note...

Whats the name of the keys so I can get them through console?

"Restraints Key" and "Chastity Key"

================

On a side note...

Patience!

I will totally do something with it! :)

And yes, some models aren't implemented yet.

So when we can see first update and Deviously Cursed Wasteland update, just asking cuz im so hyped :D

Soon!

Nice, since you know a lot about modding, and probably know a lot of other modders do you have any information about HDT extension for fallout 4? i feel like its most needed mod :( 

Version 1.1

- Added: New property in the restraints script that allows creation of restraints with hard to reach locks, that make it difficult for the player to unlock herself even when having the key.
- Added: Several new spell effects to add to restraints.
- Added: New full-body restraint dresses that act as straitjackets and hobble skirts in one. Don't expect to be able to do much when wearing this extremely restrictive device!
- Added: Several hoods.
- Changed: Straitjacket models had boots added in.
- Changed: Reimplemented the gag effects and made them consistent with other effects.
- Changed: Added bondage mittens effects to straitjackets.
- Fixed: Kimy is less rude and actually talks to you now. Refusing to talk is bad for business. It's hard to sell anything this way!
- Fixed: Kimy is now selling you keys, despite she was reluctant to do that!
- Fixed: Escape attempts can no longer be made when there are device unequip conflicts.
- Fixed: The gagged dialogue is used only when talking to humanoids. Dogmeat will now understand you, even if you're gagged. Good dogs don't need to talk to their owners to understand them!
- Fixed: Visual glitches with corsets and their boots.
- Fixed: First person view glitches with straitjacket and catsuits.
- Fixed: Straitjacket model visual glitches. Straitjackets also hide the PipBoy now (without killing its functionality!)

So when we can see first update and Deviously Cursed Wasteland update, just asking cuz im so hyped :D

Soon!

Nice, since you know a lot about modding, and probably know a lot of other modders do you have any information about HDT extension for fallout 4? i feel like its most needed mod :(

I have no clue about the status of HDT for FO4. I am not aware of anyone actively working on it.

Tbh, we'd need several things more desperately than HDT. A better skeleton among them (poor Bumex had a hard time converting some of these Skyrim outfits to FO4's vanilla skeleton).

But personally, I don't let these things deter me. I implement what I can and with the tools I have access to. In all honesty, when I started Fallout DD, I didn't think I would get as far as I have, considering that it was written with no F4SE, no SexTec, no HDT, and no extended skeleton. Beth added a few features to Papyrus that -really- helped and in Skryim couldn't have been done without 3rd party tools/mods.

In the end, good bondage stories need neither sex nor jiggly boobs.

Version 1.1

- Added: New property in the restraints script that allows creation of restraints with hard to reach locks, that make it difficult for the player to unlock herself even when having the key.

- Added: Several new spell effects to add to restraints.

- Added: New full-body restraint dresses that act as straitjackets and hobble skirts in one. Don't expect to be able to do much when wearing this extremely restrictive device!

- Added: Several hoods.

- Changed: Straitjacket models had boots added in.

- Changed: Reimplemented the gag effects and made them consistent with other effects.

- Changed: Added bondage mittens effects to straitjackets.

- Fixed: Kimy is less rude and actually talks to you now. Refusing to talk is bad for business. It's hard to sell anything this way!

- Fixed: Kimy is now selling you keys, despite she was reluctant to do that!

- Fixed: Escape attempts can no longer be made when there are device unequip conflicts.

- Fixed: The gagged dialogue is used only when talking to humanoids. Dogmeat will now understand you, even if you're gagged. Good dogs don't need to talk to their owners to understand them!

- Fixed: Visual glitches with corsets and their boots.

- Fixed: First person view glitches with straitjacket and catsuits.

- Fixed: Straitjacket model visual glitches. Straitjackets also hide the PipBoy now (without killing its functionality!)

Woohoo! ^^

Btw since its first mod for fallout 4 that i actually update and i dont really know is it safe? do i need to something special ? or just uninstall old version and install new one ? 

No special precautions needed in this case.

EDIT: Except that you DO need to rebuild the models in Bodyslide. A number of them has changed!