Best flying mod for Skyrim?

shunter

I'm in between these two flying mods and I wanna know what are you guys' opinions about these.

First, there is "Flying Mod Beta":

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15775/?

Along with its 'patch', "Flying Mod Overhauled and Enhanced" which supposedly fixes some issues with the original mod and adds a few new things:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15775/?

Then there's "Real Flying (with Gliding and Collisions)":

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64769

Which one of these two do you guys use, and why?

I've tried both, Flying Mod Beta and Real Flying, though Real Flying did work better for me, especially after the integration of Edda. That's an addon and bugfixing mod for Real Flying made by the same dude who created Ordinator Perk Overhaul or Wildcat Combat Overhaul.

So now, when I have a flying mod in my list, it's Real Flying with Edda Addon.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I did not use that kind of mod. Im certainly not up to date but the one with the wings I had done an angel one time (was a high elf female with setscale set to 1.1) used halos and horns plus angel wings. And had a great time. One of the characters who leveled-up the most before I got bored)
This mod let you fight into the air with a special spell if I remember but it was WAYYYY too strong attack. 4 hits on a dragon to bring it down but nonetheless I got to fight dragons in the sky so it was certainly one of the coolest mods I ever try.

There is a manner of installing this mod so you dont have to use "mutagen" potion witch is really lore breaking.

• 1 year later...
On 3/15/2017 at 2:08 AM, Himynameiswhat said:

It's been a long time since I did not use that kind of mod. Im certainly not up to date but the one with the wings I had done an angel one time (was a high elf female with setscale set to 1.1) used halos and horns plus angel wings. And had a great time. One of the characters who leveled-up the most before I got bored)
This mod let you fight into the air with a special spell if I remember but it was WAYYYY too strong attack. 4 hits on a dragon to bring it down but nonetheless I got to fight dragons in the sky so it was certainly one of the coolest mods I ever try.

There is a manner of installing this mod so you dont have to use "mutagen" potion witch is really lore breaking.

sorry for neccroing but the search found this and now i'm curious, 
do you remember what mods these were?

Archived