missing vagina textures?

I recently edited a custom mod follower's (Neisa) body and replaced it's textures and meshes with the 7BO files from All-In-One Hdt animed pussy Mod. The only issue is that the vagina textures are for some reason still in blue/purple which probably means missing vag texture. Anyone know how to fix this?

I guess it is standalone and has its own textures, which lack the vagina.

Edit the texture, or replace with one that has it.

When replacing, make sure you replace all files (body, face, ...) so that you don't get mismatches/seams.

The All In One HDT animated pussy mod provides textures with vaginas on it's own, but they oddly dont show up here :/

Maybe it has something to do with other than textures/meshes? I literally replaced all the textures (except for the Msn dds file because the original MSN file gave the body a nice veiny wrinkled look which i want) and the body, hand, and feet meshes with teh ones provided with the hdt vagina mods manually. the only thing left that's original from teh standalone follower is the face and hair at this point.

I really doubt that simply leaving out the msn file can causea bug like this but i'll try it and see what happens, but if it does then id rather have a blue vagina than a body without the wrinkles and veins.

edit: At this point i really have no idea what is causing this, assumign that i replaced all the textures of neisa with the ones from HDT vagina all in one mod Im not sure what is causing the blue textures to pop up. So my question is How do i edit textures manually? i heard you had to go into photoshop or something. So do you conver the dds file into a PNG file, edit it, then go back and convert it back to a dds?

Are you sure that the texture paths in the femalebody mesh(es) are set up correctly?

Meaning in NiTriShape -> BSLightningShaderProperty -> BSShaderTextureSet

oh dayum. Idk what any of that means. Does that require some nifskope usage? I think that may be the issue but i have no idea how to fix that. i was suspecting it to be more of a mesh issue than a texture issue since neisa didnt have a vagina texture to begin wiht in the first place in her default version when downloaded off of nexus.

Well, you replaced the mesh with 7BO, right?

Meaning it doesn't really matter anymore what was or wasn't in that mesh before.

And yes, you could use Nifscope to edit the 7BO mesh from All in One.

Or you could check where All in One installs the textures to and put them in the same folder as there. Then the paths in the mesh should be correct again and the labia textures should show up on the NPC.

The problem right now is that the NPC doesn't even use the body texture you posted an image of 3 posts above. And the file path in the labia NiTriShape (open the mesh in Nifscope and check the NiTriShapes there, one of them is the 3D vagina - named labia in the nif) points to the wrong folder atm.

Either change that path in the nif or move the textures to the same folder as in All in One.

Well, you replaced the mesh with 7BO, right?

Meaning it doesn't really matter anymore what was or wasn't in that mesh before.

And yes, you could use Nifscope to edit the 7BO mesh from All in One.

Or you could check where All in One installs the textures to and put them in the same folder as there. Then the paths in the mesh should be correct again and the labia textures should show up on the NPC.

The problem right now is that the NPC doesn't even use the body texture you posted an image of 3 posts above. And the file path in the labia NiTriShape (open the mesh in Nifscope and check the NiTriShapes there, one of them is the 3D vagina - named labia in the nif) points to the wrong folder atm.

Either change that path in the nif or move the textures to the same folder as in All in One.

i'd rather not use nifskope since that shits too complicated for me. 

I may have not understood all you said up there but what i'm suspecting is the problem is that I've installed a differente AIO texutre/mesh on my standalone follower compared to the AIO i have installed through NMM on all base characters/PC in game, therefore causing a mismatch? so if i install everything exactly the same texture and mesh choices on AIO, it will correct the mismatch? 

I suspect what is being implied here is that the vagina texture is universal and relies on AIO mod rather than it being seperate and independent for the follower. I came to this conclusion Because when i change textures on my standalone follower, the textures do actually change, but the vagina will still be blue, so everything is changed except the vagina, leaving me to conclude that the vagina textures must be something seperate.

I may have not understood all you said up there but what i'm suspecting is the problem is that I've installed a differente AIO texutre/mesh on my standalone follower compared to the AIO i have installed through NMM on all base characters/PC in game, therefore causing a mismatch? so if i install everything exactly the same texture and mesh choices on AIO, it will correct the mismatch?

That's not what I meant.

What I meant is that the question is not which textures you installed or not but where you installed those textures to. The file path relative to the Skyrim\Data folder.

Everything you installed is placed in a virtual subfolder of the Skyrim\Data folder, no matter if you are using Mod Organizer or NMM.

The important question is what folder structure you installed these textures into.

For body textures it usually should be something like textures\actors\character\some_subfolder

If you replace the meshes from that follower mod with 7BO meshes from All in One then placing the body textures in the textures folder of your NPC mod won't work. The 7BO body mesh (nif) includes information about where the textures are located. It's just a dumb file for a dumb program on a dumb computer afterall, so it needs that information where to find the textures or it just won't work like it should.

So the textures have to be where the 7BO mesh expects them or there will be that blue mesh (missing texture) you are seeing ingame.

And to find out where the textures are supposed to be you can install the All in One mod with 7BO. Then check out the mod folder to see what folder structure is set up for the textures.

You need the same folder structure with the texture files in it in your NPC mod (unless you want to keep All in One activated).

I came to this conclusion Because when i change textures on my standalone follower, the textures do actually change, but the vagina will still be blue, so everything is changed except the vagina, leaving me to conclude that the vagina textures must be something seperate.

That's very weird indeed...

Seems like the texture changes but not to the one you posted a picture of. It probably tries to find femalebody textures in the textures\actors\character\female folder, just like most female body meshes:

post-162794-0-22683700-1487972888_thumb.jpg

And for some reason these textures are in that folder (some other mod installed them) but they are not the correct ones and don't include the vagina.

I guess that must be the reason why you still see a change.

... I don't think the vagina should be blue though but rather invisible. Weird.

That's not what I meant.

What I meant is that the question is not which textures you installed or not but where you installed those textures to. The file path relative to the Skyrim\Data folder.

Everything you installed is placed in a virtual subfolder of the Skyrim\Data folder, no matter if you are using Mod Organizer or NMM.

The important question is what folder structure you installed these textures into.

For body textures it usually should be something like textures\actors\character\some_subfolder

If you replace the meshes from that follower mod with 7BO meshes from All in One then placing the body textures in the textures folder of your NPC mod won't work. The 7BO body mesh (nif) includes information about where the textures are located. It's just a dumb file for a dumb program on a dumb computer afterall, so it needs that information where to find the textures or it just won't work like it should.

So the textures have to be where the 7BO mesh expects them or there will be that blue mesh (missing texture) you are seeing ingame.

And to find out where the textures are supposed to be you can install the All in One mod with 7BO. Then check out the mod folder to see what folder structure is set up for the textures.

You need the same folder structure with the texture files in it in your NPC mod (unless you want to keep All in One activated).

I came to this conclusion Because when i change textures on my standalone follower, the textures do actually change, but the vagina will still be blue, so everything is changed except the vagina, leaving me to conclude that the vagina textures must be something seperate.

That's very weird indeed...

Seems like the texture changes but not to the one you posted a picture of. It probably tries to find femalebody textures in the textures\actors\character\female folder, just like most female body meshes:

attachicon.gifClipboard.jpg

And for some reason these textures are in that folder (some other mod installed them) but they are not the correct ones and don't include the vagina.

I guess that must be the reason why you still see a change.

... I don't think the vagina should be blue though but rather invisible. Weird.

first of all i really gotta thank you for sticking with a noob for so long trying to explain this to me.

But ye lemme try out all the thngs you've said and see if it works. I'm almost 90% sure the texture changes to teh ones i wanted because I'm constantly changing Neisa's texture files and there is easily a noticable change between the 4 different textures i use, except all of them have blue vagina textures. I'll first try to find out the file structure of AIO and see if I can understand what you meant there. Thanks.

EDIT: There is One last piece of information i forgot to mention, Neisa, the standalone follower, had this issue even before i replaced the meshes with the HDT AIO pussy ones. Normally Neisa's body will not appear when naked (invisible) to bypass this I would make a duplicate of the file "FemaleBody_1.nif" and rename it to "FemaleBodyNever.nif" and delete the original "femabodynever.nif" file with the new one i made. Everything would work except for the pubic area where the pubic hair would be in a blue texture as well.

Wait a second, now I remember. Wasn't there another thread where someone asked about replacing Neisa meshes?

Yes there was, and it was you who asked there too. Sorry, didn't recognize the name.  ;)

Well, I really don't know what could cause this besides missing texture files or wrong texture file paths.

Yep and it seems that after checkign on the Nexus, people are also having this same issue with Neisa. so this seems like it has nothign to do with me modding the textures but the fact that the base original Neisa has this issue. the mod author needs to fix this.

here you can see everyone in the Posts section of the mod talking about the blue pube texture that's happening:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75333/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D75333%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D4065925&pUp=1

Archived