Invisible Werewolf/ custom vampire lord (head only)

YuliaS11

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Holds.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Daedric Dawnbreaker.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
TKDodge.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Rotmulaag.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp
Thane Weapons Improved - Hearthfire Patch.esp
BTRH_Waifu.esp
College of Winterhold NPC Impovement.esp
Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp
Custom Vampire Lord, there is only head: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21384-shaydows-vampirelord-overhaul-v2-12814/

And player werewolf body is invisible.

How comfortable are you with NifSkope and the Creation Kit? The first thing I'd try is to see if your custom Werewolf body NIF is set to use the same body slots as in the ESP, because they have to match.

If you don't know how to do this (and for anyone who comes across this topic for help in the future):

1. In NifSkope, click on the part you want to examine, then go to the column on the left. Click on the > in the highlighted entry.

2. Go down in the expanded entry and click on BSDismemberSkinInstance.

3. Look at the window at the bottom and go to the Partitions entry and click on the >

4. Click the > on the next Partitions.

5. The Body Part entry will tell you what part the mesh is set to take up.

By default, the Werewolf body only takes up the Body slot, and I suspect the same is true for the Vampire Lord. You may need to edit an ESP to get them to appear.

If its not the Above, which is basically the graphical way to solve this kind of thing, could it perhaps be that the last two mods in your load order are conflicting?

The Custom Vampire Lord mod already conforms the player to basically their normal character appearence, just with the Succubus armor parts. 

And usually having two mods that edit the same thing is likely going to cause a conflict. Ex. PrvtEyes Rings mod edits the Vampire Lord power and Movarth Piquenne(however you bloody spell his name), the same Vampire Lord power script used by Better Vampires 7.95. Made sense why i had scripting issues myself with this thing. 

Im guessing both of your last mods are doing about the same thing, they both edit specific form appearances, i can understand using one for the werewolf appearance, but basically custom Vampire Lord does exactly the same thing appearance wise.

One of the reasons i joined here was for the fabulous custom vampire lord mod itself because the one on the nexus i found out is a rip off. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/22/2017 at 8:03 PM, ppp said:

How comfortable are you with NifSkope and the Creation Kit? The first thing I'd try is to see if your custom Werewolf body NIF is set to use the same body slots as in the ESP, because they have to match.

If you don't know how to do this (and for anyone who comes across this topic for help in the future):

1. In NifSkope, click on the part you want to examine, then go to the column on the left. Click on the > in the highlighted entry.

2. Go down in the expanded entry and click on BSDismemberSkinInstance.

3. Look at the window at the bottom and go to the Partitions entry and click on the >

4. Click the > on the next Partitions.

5. The Body Part entry will tell you what part the mesh is set to take up.

By default, the Werewolf body only takes up the Body slot, and I suspect the same is true for the Vampire Lord. You may need to edit an ESP to get them to appear.

I'm able to see this in NifSkope, nifskope.thumb.png.27b235e47dca94623a17ecff390f0f45.png

However now I am a little lost in Creation Kit CK.thumb.png.6720f7a335089a586b354aa0213c1bb6.png

My best guess is to match the "Part Type" in Creation Kit with "Body Part" under Partitions in NifSkope.

This thread shows the same part name, but I'm not finding it in CK. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks. 

Also, prior to this it seemed fine, however the hands, head, and feet would appear invisible in game. 1871448770_invisibleheadhandsandfeetingame.thumb.png.4c981c652eb1cf6f74e413016549203e.png

Seems fine in NifSkope, so, I'm at a loss.

Yeah, the head is flagged for the Head slot in NifSkope. The section of the CK you want is Items->ArmorAddon, not BodyPartsData. Filter for Werewolf. Open NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast. Click on HEAD, Hands, Forearms, Feet, Calves to highlight them, then Ok and save. If they still don't appear, you may have to do the same with SkinNakedTorsoBeast in Armor, but I don't think you will. You might anyway, just to be sure.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:37 PM, ppp said:

Yeah, the head is flagged for the Head slot in NifSkope. The section of the CK you want is Items->ArmorAddon, not BodyPartsData. Filter for Werewolf. Open NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast. Click on HEAD, Hands, Forearms, Feet, Calves to highlight them, then Ok and save. If they still don't appear, you may have to do the same with SkinNakedTorsoBeast in Armor, but I don't think you will. You might anyway, just to be sure.

Tried that for both NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast and SkinNakedTorsoBeast but still encountered the issues. Trying to create a functioning set of HDT werewolves for SSE. I'm close, another user helped by putting a zip folder together. So far it works, physics could use some improvement however the focus currently is getting the invisible parts to appear. I'll share screenshots later, as far as I can tell I'm doing it correctly. If the end result works we can have an uploaded version for the community, it pairs well with MadMansGun's MNC & HCOS.

Turns out I did take one screenshot, I'll do more another time:

657506442_TroubleMaker.thumb.png.13206b0257bd958e1652b65453fbd0d4.png

I clicked on Head, Hands, Forearms, Feet, and Calves, clicked "OK", saved, reopened this window to ensure they were selected, saved, exited, booted SSE, still had invisible portions. 

I first opened the NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast file and noticed those parts were already selected. Went to the above screenshot, and only that was selected. Thanks for the help ppp, getting closer to solver the problem. ?

On 5/29/2018 at 10:37 PM, ppp said:

Think I fixed it. The mesh is broken up into multiple parts in NifSkope vs functional mesh. multiple.thumb.png.00c89a24049e875e046ed8d848cabed7.png

Went into CK, accounted for ALL the parts, and then it loaded successfully. The HDT Physics xml needs to be tweaked, but at least for the time being, HDT werewolves are now possible in Skyrim Special Edition.

16 hours ago, anguished said:

Think I fixed it. The mesh is broken up into multiple parts in NifSkope vs functional mesh. 

Went into CK, accounted for ALL the parts, and then it loaded successfully. The HDT Physics xml needs to be tweaked, but at least for the time being, HDT werewolves are now possible in Skyrim Special Edition.

Glad to see you solved the problem. The Biped Slots system has it's upsides, but can be annoying sometimes.

Archived