Backup LogicFoxX mods

If you are fan of LogicFoxX mods (like nice NPC replacer: Foxy Skyim) or her/his HDT Maid outfit, please backup it. She/He is quoting Skyrim modding scene, and soon she/he will delete her/his nexus account. 

If you want know why, here are text in LastCall.txt (latest added file)

"So, I always got annoyed when modders left without warning, setting all of their files to 'Hidden' and basically a big "FU" to everyone.

That's exactly why I'm not going leave like that. Instead, I'm giving anyone who still uses these files a chance to back them up.

However, I am leaving soon, and eventually these links will cease to exist. So, if you like the mods, that's awesome! Thanks for the support!
Don't accidently delete them, lol.

And, for such awesome support from you all, I've included a little bonus going away present(s), for those that might be interested.

For Skyrim 32-bit users: My unfinished (but still functional) full HDT college uniform project: ( 5 MB )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gr37wmffmf6lpqq/School_Uniform_Unreleased.7z

(It was modeled to look like Rosario Vampire, however there is a navy option and credit goes to amesake for the lingerie bra and some DevArt user who
deleted their account because of reasons for the base uniform)

And, if you play a Modded Fallout 4, here are some interesting files that I didn't release:( 13 MB )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/atscattns8p8pp1/FO4_Files_Unreleased.7z

(Credit goes to the obvious)

Reason for leaving, for those that are curious: Some of my mods were being used for things I don't approve of, like posting pedophilia images and gaining
support for that. Also, dealing with other modders who have severe personality disorders will wear one's desire to remain within said community incredibly thin.
On top of that, I lost interest in working with 3DS Max 2012. I never liked the program, I'll take Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, and Newer Blender any day over 3DS Max.
I feel like I wasted a lot of time learning how get through a clunky/buggy 3DS Max when it could have been better used learning a more optimized platform. Which
means, no more Skyrim modding because there is no free Havok for anything past 2012. So, essentially Skyrim is getting to be too old of a game to spend any more
time on for me. Again, thanks for the super awesome support, it's why I updated the files to begin with, but I'm peacing out!

Lastly, these mods are free for you to do with what you will, at least from my point of view."

And link to her/his mods: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3592742/?

• 2 weeks later...

the sad part is I did not know of his mods till you posted.

I got his NPC replacer mod (with the listed requirements) at the time, but there is a mod it is obviously looking for that I don't have

because if I install it I get lots of npcs that have purple faces and stuff.  by chance do you happen to know what files it requires in addition to what

is needed so it does not ctd??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived