How to mod NPC/follower sex scene?

This is for Skyrim SE. New to skyrim and modding so forgive me if this is all known.

I was thinking how to mod having your follower go off and have a date with an NPC, and then the NPC date and your follower have sex and you can just watch.

Another thing is having NPCs having sex with each other such as you go into a brothel and see the activities.

Are there ways to make a cutscenes of the action, or to make it a non cutscenes, so you can walk around and pan the camera how you want.

Lastly, is there a way to make a cutscene with you and an NPC? Like in the witches? I am aware of flower sex mod, and it was possible to build that into a quest.

Thanks

SSE does not have a SexualFramework mod yet, so what you want to do is really complex, but technically not impossible.

About "cut-scenes" you can build cut-scenes in CK (there is an element called "Scene" inside the Quests), the problem is that there is no real camera controlling, so do not expect perfect results from a "director" point of view.

I don't think 0Sex will ever be ported to SSE.

But you have to ask his author.

Also, it is not yet sure that SexLab (the most used framework) will ever be ported.

For sure not until we will have a fully working SKSE64.