Started to learn using mod manager and modding my Skyrim. Encountering bugs (CTD). Papyrus logs included.

KinkyPurple

I'll make it brief. Main issues are as below.

• CTD when I load saves in modded areas such as Captured Dreams shop or Slaverun Whiterun Dragonsreach/Slave Training Dungeon. Fixed? by starting a new game and then loading to the save afterwards. Problem not exactly fixed but temporary relief.
  • CTD when I try to enter modded areas such as Captured Dreams shop or Slaverun Whiterun Dragonsreach/Slave Training Dungeon. Oddly, Captured dreams shop worked after I tried the Sexlab 'Clean System' function under Rebuild and Clean in the mod configuration menu (Only worked once). Coincidence? But Slaverun reloaded still CTD all the time.
  • When wearing chastity belts, cuffs or harnesses, the object in question is not visible on my Dragonborn. Harnesses only display a collar. This is not the same for all devious items, collars, plugs and gags work perfectly even with the mouth opening for gags. Not sure if the Papyrus log has shown error for that.
  • Lastly, feet disappear when wearing certain types of chains/shackles. For example, the display slaves in captured dreams shop have missing feet but chains on. Same applies for my character.

The papyrus logs in question is on a new character so hopefully it will be smaller and easy to look through.

I checked that I have all the prerequisite mods for the mods in error and tried using LOOT and double checking my FNIS. All animations work fine though is just the CTD problems that I am most concerned about.

The first papyrus log is for the 1st problem. When I restart skyrim(SKSE) through mod manager and click continue, half way through loading it crashes with an error message of Skyrim has crashed while setting up FootIK. There is another variation where I managed to load into a game. Then when I try to enter a modded area it crashes in the loading screen.

Will check back in ~9 hrs. Gonna sleep.

Papyrus.0.log

• CTD when I load saves in modded areas such as Captured Dreams shop or Slaverun Whiterun Dragonsreach/Slave Training Dungeon. Fixed? by starting a new game and then loading to the save afterwards. Problem not exactly fixed but temporary relief
  • CTD when I try to enter modded areas such as Captured Dreams shop or Slaverun Whiterun Dragonsreach/Slave Training Dungeon. Oddly, Captured dreams shop worked after I tried the Sexlab 'Clean System' function under Rebuild and Clean in the mod configuration menu (Only worked once). Coincidence? But Slaverun reloaded still CTD all the time.
  • When wearing chastity belts, cuffs or harnesses, the object in question is not visible on my Dragonborn. Harnesses only display a collar. This is not the same for all devious items, collars, plugs and gags work perfectly even with the mouth opening for gags. Not sure if the Papyrus log has shown error for that.
  • Lastly, feet disappear when wearing certain types of chains/shackles. For example, the display slaves in captured dreams shop have missing feet but chains on. Same applies for my character.
  •  

ok problem 1 is a known issue without a real solution.  it happens to most modded games (all past a certain point).  there are a few mods that might let you load directly anyway. 

what most people that I know of do is to load a low impact save game first, then load the playing save game.

some just type "coc qasmoke" then load the playing save (I personally have made a save game with minimal mods, total of 2 mods past base game {Usleep and AS-LAL} that was made right after character creation).

problem 2 may be a part of problems 3 & 4 or it may be a separate issue.  while the papyrus logs is great to have a load order would be helpful also.

2 mods I do not know if you have that can help prevent some CTD's are Safety Load (from nexus) and Crash Fixes 12 (here on LoversLab).

problems 3 and 4 sound like the same thing, just different aspects of it.

with Devious Devices you MUST build the outfits in Bodyslide or certain parts will not show up in the game.

hope this helps some

Valcon767's advice is solid. I've been through problem 1 for 10+ characters and it reoccurs. Loading to QAsmoke seems to fix it as does loading to any empty follower/NPC cell. It's a pain. Always seems to happen around level 30 but I can't seem to stop loading and unloading mods so my test bed is flawed...

Problems 3 and 4 are mesh issues with skeleton, bodytype, or vodoo. You'll have to post more info. Prioritize and get your CTD's fixed first though.

<p>

• CTD when I load saves in modded areas such as Captured Dreams shop or Slaverun Whiterun Dragonsreach/Slave Training Dungeon. Fixed? by starting a new game and then loading to the save afterwards. Problem not exactly fixed but temporary relief

ok problem 1 is a known issue without a real solution. it happens to most modded games (all past a certain point). there are a few mods that might let you load directly anyway.

what most people that I know of do is to load a low impact save game first, then load the playing save game.

some just type "coc qasmoke" then load the playing save (I personally have made a save game with minimal mods, total of 2 mods past base game {Usleep and AS-LAL} that was made right after character creation).

problem 2 may be a part of problems 3 & 4 or it may be a separate issue. while the papyrus logs is great to have a load order would be helpful also.

2 mods I do not know if you have that can help prevent some CTD's are Safety Load (from nexus) and Crash Fixes 12 (here on LoversLab).

problems 3 and 4 sound like the same thing, just different aspects of it.

with Devious Devices you MUST build the outfits in Bodyslide or certain parts will not show up in the game.

hope this helps some

Thanks for the crash fix suggestions. I have kinda overcomed my ctd savebload issues by first starting a new game then loading the save. Works. Will try and update status and provide load order in a while. Come to think of it, i havent build outfits in bodyslide yet. Will check out tutorial threads or videos on bodyslide. Thanks!

I better post my load order just in case. My mod load order is as follows.

1.  Crash Fixes
  2.  SkyUI
  3.  Immersive HUD - iHUD
  4.  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  5.  Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  6.  Ultimate HD Fire Effects
  7.  Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
  8.  Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD
  9.  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
  10.  A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget
  11.  Lorkhans Vision - Night Sky V2
  12.  Climates Of Tamriel-V
  13.  A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
  14.  Realistic Boat Bobbing
  15.  Deadly Spell Impacts
  16.  RaceMenu
  17.  Eyes of Aber
  18.  ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
  19.  Ancient Dwemer Metal
  20.  Males of Skyrim
  21.  Skyrim Beautiful Followers - SBF
  22.  Bijin NPCs
  23.  Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB
  24.  Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
  25.  NetImmerse Override
  26.  Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  27.  SOS
  28.  HDT Physics Extensions
  29.  HDT HighHeels System
  30.  HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE
  31.  HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
  32.  Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
  33.  XP32 Maximum Skeleton
  34.  XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  35.  Enhanced Blood Textures
  36.  Convenient Horses
  37.  Immersive Weapons
  38.  FNIS Sexy Move
  39.  Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
  40.  Unread Books Glow
  41.  Quick Loot
  42.  The Dance of Death - A Killmove Mod
  43.  Archery Gameplay Overhaul
  44.  Hearthfire Cheat Chests
  45.  Pickpocket always succesful
  46.  Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
  47.  KS Hairdos - HDT Physics
  48.  Infinite Soulgems
  49.  Immersive Armors
  50.  SexLabFramework v162 FULL
  51.  SexLabAroused V28b
  52.  PapyrusUtil v33
  53.  ZazAnimationPack v61
  54.  ApachiiSkyHair
  55.  Deadly Mutilation - dismemberment blood and gore
  56.  Devious Devices Assets
  57.  Devious Devices Expansion
  58.  Devious Devices Integration
  59.  Devious Equip
  60.  JContainers
  61.  ImmerSlave
  62.  SimpleSlavery
  63.  Captured Dreams
  64.  Infinite Gold For Merchants
  65.  SlaveTats
  66.  Rutah-nordic
  67.  SlaveTats-anal
  68.  Slavetats preg
  69.  SlaveTats-submissive
  70.  SlaveTats-whore
  71.  S L U T S 0
  72.  Amputator
  73.  SLAnimLoader
  74.  NewAllinOnePack
  75.  Slaverun Reloaded
  76.  Free Crafting Cheat Mod
  77.  Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
  78.  Clothing and Clutter Fixes
  79.  Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
  80.  xazPrisonOverhaul V033 fix
  81.  xazPrisonOverhaul V033 Patch 8n
  82.  Smithing Perks Overhaul
  83.  hydra slavegirls827 main
  84.  hydra slavegirls827 textures
  85.  AliciaPainslutSLcore39
  86.  AliciaPainslutSLoptional37
  87.  Skyforge Plus
  88.  Devious Devices FtM 3
  89.  FtM 3 update
  90.  Enhanced Lights and FX
  91.  Improved Dragon Shouts

Not all of the mods above are enabled all the time. Most notably slaverun, captured dreams and prison overhauled are disabled for regular skyrimming cause of ctd and bug issues. Toggled them on only for troubleshooting.

I better post my load order just in case. My mod load order is as follows.

1.  Crash Fixes
  2.  SkyUI
  3.  Immersive HUD - iHUD
  4.  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  5.  Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  6.  Ultimate HD Fire Effects
  7.  Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
  8.  Optimized Vanilla Textures - HD
  9.  Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul
  10.  A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget
  11.  Lorkhans Vision - Night Sky V2
  12.  Climates Of Tamriel-V
  13.  A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
  14.  Realistic Boat Bobbing
  15.  Deadly Spell Impacts
  16.  RaceMenu
  17.  Eyes of Aber
  18.  ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
  19.  Ancient Dwemer Metal
  20.  Males of Skyrim
  21.  Skyrim Beautiful Followers - SBF
  22.  Bijin NPCs
  23.  Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB
  24.  Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
  25.  NetImmerse Override
  26.  Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  27.  SOS
  28.  HDT Physics Extensions
  29.  HDT HighHeels System
  30.  HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE
  31.  HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
  32.  Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
  33.  XP32 Maximum Skeleton
  34.  XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  35.  Enhanced Blood Textures
  36.  Convenient Horses
  37.  Immersive Weapons
  38.  FNIS Sexy Move
  39.  Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
  40.  Unread Books Glow
  41.  Quick Loot
  42.  The Dance of Death - A Killmove Mod
  43.  Archery Gameplay Overhaul
  44.  Hearthfire Cheat Chests
  45.  Pickpocket always succesful
  46.  Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
  47.  KS Hairdos - HDT Physics
  48.  Infinite Soulgems
  49.  Immersive Armors
  50.  SexLabFramework v162 FULL
  51.  SexLabAroused V28b
  52.  PapyrusUtil v33
  53.  ZazAnimationPack v61
  54.  ApachiiSkyHair
  55.  Deadly Mutilation - dismemberment blood and gore
  56.  Devious Devices Assets
  57.  Devious Devices Expansion
  58.  Devious Devices Integration
  59.  Devious Equip
  60.  JContainers
  61.  ImmerSlave
  62.  SimpleSlavery
  63.  Captured Dreams
  64.  Infinite Gold For Merchants
  65.  SlaveTats
  66.  Rutah-nordic
  67.  SlaveTats-anal
  68.  Slavetats preg
  69.  SlaveTats-submissive
  70.  SlaveTats-whore
  71.  S L U T S 0
  72.  Amputator
  73.  SLAnimLoader
  74.  NewAllinOnePack
  75.  Slaverun Reloaded
  76.  Free Crafting Cheat Mod
  77.  Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
  78.  Clothing and Clutter Fixes
  79.  Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
  80.  xazPrisonOverhaul V033 fix
  81.  xazPrisonOverhaul V033 Patch 8n
  82.  Smithing Perks Overhaul
  83.  hydra slavegirls827 main
  84.  hydra slavegirls827 textures
  85.  AliciaPainslutSLcore39
  86.  AliciaPainslutSLoptional37
  87.  Skyforge Plus
  88.  Devious Devices FtM 3
  89.  FtM 3 update
  90.  Enhanced Lights and FX
  91.  Improved Dragon Shouts

Not all of the mods above are enabled all the time. Most notably slaverun, captured dreams and prison overhauled are disabled for regular skyrimming cause of ctd and bug issues. Toggled them on only for troubleshooting.

a couple of things - if you have not yet done so you will need to fix the order (easiest way is to simply run LOOT)

referencing #33 and # 34 above you should only run 1 custom skeleton ( I would suggest keeping XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended #34)

referencing # 57 and #58 they are simply in the wrong order (just switch them around) 

that was all  I saw that instantly jumped out at me, but I probably have missed a few things that running LOOT will catch.

another mod that I would suggest adding would be to add Safety Load (from Nexus) and place it just above Crash Fixes in load order.

it does not have a esp/esm file and it does something slightly different than crash fixes (it will help in heavy load areas).

You don't need net immerse override (25) as racemenu comes with it so it's getting loaded twice. Not an issue, just inefficient. The author of XMPSE (yeah, get rid of the XP32. That wasn't clear to me in the instructions either) recommends putting it dead last in the load order to make sure no other mod is sneaking a skeleton in. I do it out of good practice. The nice thing about MO is it'll tell you what is overwriting what on the conflicts tab, but you have to know where to look.

CD is complaining in your log. I'm assuming it's because the mod was disabled in that save. That's the stuff that gets baked into your saves from what I understand and happens when you disable a mod. Otherwise, I wish my logs were that neat. :) I think when you figure out bodyslide you'll be fine.

Use ENBoost if you arent already. It helps greatly with memory issues and helps loading saves for heavily modded games.

Get 3.08 from this link near the bottom of the page.

http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html

Follow the directions from this link to install it manually. Do not use a program to install it.

http://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

In enblocal.ini set these values:

DataSyncMode=1 PriorityMode=0

Those settings will help significantly with loading your saves. You can even increase the values but I wouldnt unless you have a really stubborn save.

The values I provided are safe for normal play while increasing the success of loading troublesome saves.

Common sense, simply don't save in crowded areas or around lots of npcs. Interiors with minimal npcs and minimal scripts are ideal.

I wish people wouldnt constantly enable/disable mods. Mod data gets stored in your saves and all that enabling/disabling will mess the saves and your game up down the road.

Most if not all of those Captured Dreams errors are harmless. I posted about them myself in that mods thread and Veladarius confirmed they wernt an issue.

Those USLEEP errors are intentional. They are scripts that check for older obsolete versions.

Edit: Some tips for MO.

A youtuber called Gopher has some very good instructional videos for MO on Youtube. There are about 12 or so of them.

For installing SKSE you can install it like he suggests but then you would only have SKSE for that profile. If you use SKSEs installer or install it manually, you get it for all profiles. The same for Crash Fixes and ENBoost and other similar things.

After running FNIS, there will be files inside your Overwrite folder at the bottom. You can right click on Overwrite and click Create mod. It will create a mod with the files that are in Overwriite. You can name the mod FNIS Patch or whatever you like. You will need to enable the mod like other mods. For future FNIS runs, the new files will always appear in Overwrite, You'll need to drag and drop them each time to your FNIS Patch mod or whatever you named it. Keep an eye on your overwrite folder. Make sure you dont  Create mods when there are files there that that dont pertain to the mod that you want to create.

Wrye Bash and BodySlide also put files in Overwrite.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your advice! Cleared out most of the CTD issues! The bodyslide is still a little fucky though. Devious clothing such as harnesses and chastity belts go invisible but I hard it may be solved by outfitting them in the bodyslide studio but I too lazy to fit every single item...

Archived