Help with this lingerie mod.

teriverfar

Hi, this is my first post on here, and this is honestly an extremely helpful website, a great find :D

I've installed all the necessary tools and mods for this, and after installing a mod by Totstein for lingerie, it appears that the outfit only allows for high heels to be worn on the models, as even if I were to remove the heels, the model's feet would be stuck in that position.

Is there any way I could remove the high heels and then change the position of the foot to default whilst having the outfit fit the model's feet? I've tried a few tools, but I am rather amateur at this sort of thing.

bodyslide1.png

bodyslide2.png

Not very precise description of how I think it could work:

-Remove feet from the body in Nifskope

-Remove the feet from the slots this armor uses in both Nifskope and Tes5edit/CK

That should leave you with the feet your regular body uses.

After doing so, the foot was regular but the pantyhose/lingerie that was meant to cover the foot was still in the same position as if the model were wearing high heels. What could fix this? I am honestly in search for pantyhose (just pantyhose covering the feet without shoes) that will fit to NPC females using UUNP HDT. Seems to be something I cannot find anywhere that will work.

You'll need to pull the mesh file(s) into blender or 3dsmax and rework them.  There is no other way that I am aware of.  Sorry.

No you don't. You can also move the mesh in Outfit Studio (Shape menu). The move mesh command is something I have to use every time I want to convert CBBE outfits to UUNP. There's a nice little "CBBE to vanilla offset" button in that mesh move menu.

Hell you could even move it in Nifscope. To do that left click the NiTriShape and change the translation values. Then right click it and select Transform -> Apply. Now save.

And then maybe increase the mesh volume (Outfit Studio brush tool, the default brush settings are great, don't change them) in case there is clipping.

Archived