[REQ] SummerTime Dress Pre-Build

Hi everyone,

I have been running into issues with the SummerTime Dress UUNP conversion by Diablio (found here http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/141388413245/summer-time-uunp-hdt-need-this-add ) For some reason after I do the usual building on bodyslide, when I open up in game and test the outfit, the morphs do not work and the body shape does not look anything like the base UUNP-UNP shape that I built in bodyslide. In the preview window of bodyslide everything appears to work fine. So I'm not sure why it is not buliding properly.

As a result, this may be a weird request, I was hoping someone in the community could help me build on bodyslide the outfit with a UNP base shape and provide me with the built meshes and also provide .tri file to allow for morphs to work in game?

If anyone could help me out that'd be great. Or even better, help me sort out what is up with the conversion files.

Cheers,

Ted.

Actually, I realise now that the issue was that it was not being built to the right location. So that has been addressed but now I have run into another problem. In the original mod, the feet part came in the one item with the dress. However, Diablio's conversion has the feet and body parts separate. So now my problem is when I equip the body item, the feet go invisible because the original mod had the feet included unlike Diablio's conversion. So how do I get the mod to work as he has in his screenshots?

• 1 month later...

Actually, I realise now that the issue was that it was not being built to the right location. So that has been addressed but now I have run into another problem. In the original mod, the feet part came in the one item with the dress. However, Diablio's conversion has the feet and body parts separate. So now my problem is when I equip the body item, the feet go invisible because the original mod had the feet included unlike Diablio's conversion. So how do I get the mod to work as he has in his screenshots?

Can you possible open the item in Outfit Studio and load the feet as a reference model then save it with a copy of the reference model? 

Archived