• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing textures, please add DD functionality. We've been sorely missing something like this for years.

Its times like this, where knowing just a bit of how to use TesVedit will make your wishes come true.

eh.

you cant really tesvedit dd. it wont let you bind script variables. there is a lot of things that have to be done including making a duplicate without the model attached. kinda a pain. been avoiding like the plague. story is in description.

Amazing textures, please add DD functionality. We've been sorely missing something like this for years.

Its times like this, where knowing just a bit of how to use TesVedit will make your wishes come true.

eh.

you cant really tesvedit dd. it wont let you bind script variables. there is a lot of things that have to be done including making a duplicate without the model attached. kinda a pain. been avoiding like the plague. story is in description.

Here just did it now, took me ~4min.

All the scrip is doing is calling on an armor addon.

So all you need to do is have it look for a different addon.

In this eq, I never use the Iron Chast belt, so I used this for the male one.

From now on the script when equipping the iron chast it will look to your cocklock addon.

Updated the body slots from 49 to 52, and done.

post-52263-0-75168700-1490438040_thumb.jpg

post-52263-0-41703200-1490438050_thumb.jpg

Okay, so when I first installed this last weekend and saw that it required the full SOS Core I thought about asking if you could do a Lite version, but then I decided nah, fuckit, I've been putting off trying out the full version of SOS for too long, and anyway my Skyrim seems like it should be stable enough to handle it now considering that I reinstalled the entire thing a few months ago to get SGO and Display Model working. So that led to me spending the last week completely redoing my skin textures like three times. I had switched back to Women of Skyrim when I did the reinstall after using Fair Skin for years, 'cause FS gave the SGO-inflated boobs a weirdly translucent quality, but WoS has absolutely no SOS support that I could find. I tried the Mature skin out, and really liked how well it handled inflation, but the texture patch on the SOS frontpage didn't work worth a damn and I didn't care for how much it changed a lot of the faces. (One of the Breton bandits I had rigged up suddenly looked a hell of a lot like my mom, actually, which was... disturbing.) Then I tried SG, but while its SOS patches were adequate enough, the expanded tits were both weirdly translucent and unpleasantly mottled. I finally realized that I had to ignore the info on the SOS frontpage and dug around until I found EvilReFlex's texture patches, which work perfectly with the current Mature skin, and dug through the normal maps for the faces and found that Mature has unique ones for each of the non-Nord humans that add way too much, ah, 'character' for my tastes. Replace those with the Nord's and the whole thing works beautifully. 

While I was giving up on the SOS frontpage's instructions I also stopped trying to get that cludgy 'invisible dick' work-around for random trans NPCs going and found the Pubic Hair for Females and No Schlong addons, which are a much more elegant way of getting the same effect, and the Dwemer cyborg schlong for the occasional extra surprise. And to cap it off, in the course of all this digging I finally came across Immersive First Person View (having basically ignored first person mods since realizing Joy of Perspective needed you to make new FP meshes for every damn thing) and holy wow does it ever make sex scenes a lot more interesting. I may have spent far more time over the last week trying to get this stuff all running than on actually playing the game, but for the first time in a long time I'm feeling solidly content with how my Skyrim sex game is working out. 

So thank you. Thank you very much for not doing an SOS Lite version of this. It's brought me wonderful things.  :D  :D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thank you for the mod, it's not something most modders seemed interested in doing I guess. xD I got the mod to work for the most part with one small exception...I can't for the life of me get the genital bone in race menu to resize. I mean...I can get it to resize IN racemenu but as soon as I am done and exit racemenu it defaults back to the size it was before monkeying with it. :/ If anybody has any insight as to why exactly that's happening it would be appreciated.

Once again thanks for the mod Dark. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, I want to say Thank you for your nice work!

And I wanna ask could you make it aslo support SAM - Shape Atlas for Men mod please? Since I'm not using SOS, and I believe many others are also using SAM too.

Also, I know it is a hard job to make it attached to Deviously Devices, but is there any ways that could replace all of these female chastity belts to male chastity cages? Some mods always forcely equip a female chastity belt on males, and it's so annoying that I have to give up using those mods.

And, this is my personal wish, maybe you could add any kinds of male urethral stretching in future? maybe could make it like the accessories in adult accessories for SAM mod. that will be fun ;) .

It's very easy to use this mod as a replacer for the chastity belts that come with the standard devious mods. It requires some knowledge of using TES5 Edit. It sounds complicated but it takes roughly 5 minutes as someone said above.

Open the original mod, look for the Armor Addon for the chastity belts in that mod (NOT the armor itself, the addon.) [if you don't know which armor addon a device uses, check the script instance of that device under the Armors tab. It will list the armature the device uses, which will be the name of the armor addon you want to edit.]

Right click and copy the armor addon to a new file as an override. This makes a new mod to 'patch' the original without changing the original at all. (Doing it this way instead of changing the original mod will save you from having to do this all over again when the original mod updates.)

In the new esp change the path to the nif that appears on the male body [it's listed under "male world model, mod2 - model filename] to point to darkconsole's chastity device.

So if you were patching DD for Him you'd change 'devious\Devices\KSbeltPadded_1.nif' to 'dcc-male-chastity\m\cage_1.nif' (to use the 'cage' version of the chastity device.)

Save the new file. Make sure that it loads after the original mod in your load order, and that darkconsole's mod is also active so the nif and textures can be found. Next time that chastity belt is equipped on your male character, it will be darkconsole's device. Since you haven't touched the scripts, form ids, or anything else, it will function precisely as the chastity belt in the original mod did.

Using this method you can use any of the devious mods that equip devices on males and point the addons for missing male devices to either existing DD for Him items or armors/jewelry from other mods that can act as a stand in. (No more invisible body parts, yay!)

If there's no male world model in the original armor addon it's a bit more work. You need to copy the addon and add one - you also need to enable the male weight slider and check the priorities for the male model match the female model. It will also need to block slot 52 otherwise the schlong will be visible. (If that sounds like Greek to you, compare the armor addons in DD for Him to the ones in Devious Devices to see how it's done. Really, the only mod that you'd have to do this for is one with custom chastity belts *cough* Deviously Cursed Loot *cough*)

NB - If you're using a beast race, you need to also add an appropriate armor addon for that race, but that's just basically repeating the above steps and changing/adding a nif for each race. Of course if the original nif wasn't made for a beast race, it won't look right. This method is just a cheat to replace one nif with another, it won't create new models.

• 3 weeks later...
Right click and copy the armor addon to a new file as an override. This makes a new mod to 'patch' the original without changing the original at all. (Doing it this way instead of changing the original mod will save you from having to do this all over again when the original mod updates.)

Hi there, I'm trying to follow these instructions but I'm running into problems on this part specifically.  When I right-click on the armor addon zad_beltPaddedOpenAA, there's no option to copy to a new file; all it gives me are more generic options that only apply to the current mod.

post-1010568-0-07903100-1493706489_thumb.jpg

How do I make a new "patching" mod for this one addon?  Any help would be appreciated.

Oh I'm using Mod Organizer btw

Hi there, I'm trying to follow these instructions but I'm running into problems on this part specifically.  When I right-click on the armor addon zad_beltPaddedOpenAA, there's no option to copy to a new file; all it gives me are more generic options that only apply to the current mod.

attachicon.gifscreen.jpg

How do I make a new "patching" mod for this one addon?  Any help would be appreciated.

Oh I'm using Mod Organizer btw

The screenshot you posted there is for the creation kit, whereas Wyvern65's guide is for using TES5Edit. The copy as override feature is in TES5Edit.

If you'd rather use the creation kit you can safely edit the original AA from devious assets to achieve the same result. Provided you didn't have an active file selected when you loaded the CK up, clicking the save icon will prompt you to enter a name for your new esp. Editing the original AA and saving will add the edited version to your new esp, and keep the original intact.

When using MO, as long as you run the programmes through MO, any esp you edit or create using either TES5Edit or the CK will appear in your overwrite mod. Right click overwrite and select create mod, name it, and it will appear at the bottom of your priority list ready to activate and move into place where you want it.

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded this mod, it was a must have! but i have to say, using it on a female body doesn't work as well as i'd hoped. i downloaded the "equippable shlongs" mods but my female still has purple textures for their ween! Anyone know an easy fix? 

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded this mod, it was a must have! but i have to say, using it on a female body doesn't work as well as i'd hoped. i downloaded the "equippable shlongs" mods but my female still has purple textures for their ween! Anyone know an easy fix? 

Lol, this is for males, if you want female there are like x100 more mods like this for them...

Lol, this is for males, if you want female there are like x100 more mods like this for them...

Like, for example, the entire DD family, which is one of the top contenders among framework mods for refusing male support, and down all these years only had two now-discontinued third-party effort for anyone who's into the stuff for male characters.

Now back to something more serious for the dude: Are you certain Equippable Schlongs is installed properly? Most importantly, are the texture files from that mod at wherever they should be?

Maybe he was talking about a futa or trap character

Even if so, but does not change anything, there is more content for futa/trap chars than males..  :-/

Still the situation lately got a little better I think.. 

Even if so, but does not change anything, there is more content for futa/trap chars than males.. :-/

Still the situation lately got a little better I think..

Oh, I misread and thought he had problems with the cage texture

LukeDuke, on 02 Jun 2017 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

gimpydude, on 19 May 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:snapback.png

If you can find me a chastity device mod for a futa character, go right ahead. i'm waiting.

>Now back to something more serious for the dude: Are you certain Equippable Schlongs is installed properly? Most importantly, are the texture files from that mod at wherever they should be?

I think so. it works fine for males, and i installed ES, but i'm not sure how to set up the files or what to download. i think i grabbed the first download i saw... is there one i particularly need? 

LukeDuke, on 02 Jun 2017 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

gimpydude, on 19 May 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:snapback.png

"Lol, this is for males"

"If you can find me a chastity device mod for a futa character, go right ahead. i'm waiting."

the fuck you people on about? this is literally for everything. have you not seen... me

yall just need to install the textures like it says.

post-501843-0-24607800-1496606567_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...