View File

The mod that has made so many people flood all my inboxes for the past few months. This adds a male chastity device. It fits both male and female body. I modeled it from scratch after the real life devices I have called the Bon4. There are 3 versions: a metal cage, a solid metal tube, and a red silicone version.

Requirements

Textures

So that the common texture replacers work out of the box without having to support this mod specifically it reuses two common texture paths that will need to exist or you will experience blue balls.

• The male uses the textures from the VectorPlexus Regular addon, which is part of SOS, but you'll need to install it if you didn't before.
  • The female uses the textures from Equipable Schlong.

Notes

• It DOES NOT have Devious Devices attached to it. I was on the fence about DD support because the sex blocking filters don't really work well to deny male use of penis, in addition to just in general not being able to really get DD to behave lately. After I posted about my issues the general response was "thats fine we dont want that anyway" So this will not stop your dudes from trying to Sex.

• It DOES have SexLabNoStrip attached, so they will try to dry hump everything. I am still looking at trying to do my own custom animation filter.

• It uses the same slot as SOS, so it will properly replace the penis.

• It scales with the genitals base bone, so you can make it larger or smaller by scaling that bone in Racemenu.

• They are craftable at the forge for something I am sure you have piled in a trash barrel somewhere. Like an iron and a coridnduafufum ingot IIRC.

Devious Devices

Vel rigged up DD for both Viv's and mine chastity cages. You can get it over here.

Permissions

Packaged Assets - Meshes (nif), Animations (hkx), Textures (png, jpg, dds)

• You may require this be installed as a dependency and then reference the assets in your own mods, but I ask you do not copy the files into your own mods.

Other Permissions

• This mod is not to be re-uploaded to any other sites without permission. It is exclusive to LoversLab.
  • This mod is not to be converted to anything without permission.

Fun Facts

• My penis was used in an ad on Fetlife for the red silicone Bon4 chastity device for about a year.

Sorry for asking here, but I've never used SOS before, so I don't know how it works.
I've installed standard version of SOS, like on attached screenshot (from it's post), but penis inside chastity device is missing texture, so what exactly I have to install to make textures work?

sos-full-manual-install.jpg

This may just be the stupidest question ever, but my god what male body replacer do you use?

afaik its just the vanilla body, the one that comes with SOS...

Great idea . But for men size small :)

it scales.

Having SOS installed, but it seems, that the cock, under each cage, has no texture.

Using CBBE and some custom Schlongs.

looks like the male needs the vectorplexus regular 

textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1.dds

and the female

textures\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsf_1.dds

ill have to update the main post

i checked out the permissions on the SoS page where the textures originate from before i included the textures  :cool: and from what i can tell as long as u give them credits it should be fine as long as it stays on LL

SoS Permission usage

1. SOS and any derivative mod, should be kept on lovers lab only. If your mod uses any SOS asset it should be kept here. such assets encompass meshes, textures, and specific Havok files that VectorPlexus and Smurf have developed. skeletons/bones are an exception.

2.Even in the case of posting a mod in lovers lab under previous condition, those assets should always be properly credited to VectorPlexus and Smurf.

ive never talked to those guys personally but they seem pretty open as long as you follow their permissions rules. i deleted my previous post just cause i dont wanna mess with fits :heart:

loverslab is a pretty open community ... way better then nexus thats for sure.

although skyrim itself is much less open now that half of my whiterun are chastitized.

i checked out the permissions on the SoS page where the textures originate from before i included the textures  :cool: and from what i can tell as long as u give them credits it should be fine as long as it stays on LL

SoS Permission usage

1. SOS and any derivative mod, should be kept on lovers lab only. If your mod uses any SOS asset it should be kept here. such assets encompass meshes, textures, and specific Havok files that VectorPlexus and Smurf have developed. skeletons/bones are an exception.

2.Even in the case of posting a mod in lovers lab under previous condition, those assets should always be properly credited to VectorPlexus and Smurf.

ive never talked to those guys personally but they seem pretty open as long as you follow their permissions rules. i deleted my previous post just cause i dont wanna mess with fits :heart:

loverslab is a pretty open community ... way better then nexus thats for sure.

although skyrim itself is much less open now that half of my whiterun are chastitized.

That's what it "says" but then there's some additional history that you can find if you search for it. Best just to leave that subject alone and not reopen old wounds.