is f/f pregnancy possible?

malbolzcha

If by f/f you mean female/female then you could try SexLab Hentai Pregnancy and just NOT use SOS Schlongs for females and instead use the strap-ons and see if that works...I do not think it would though. Still try it and see if it works.

? i think your confused. this is the sims 4 forums. i already know it can be done in skyrim

If by f/f you mean female/female then you could try SexLab Hentai Pregnancy and just NOT use SOS Schlongs for females and instead use the strap-ons and see if that works...I do not think it would though. Still try it and see if it works.

? i think your confused. this is the sims 4 forums. i already know it can be done in skyrim

Download the files from the links and install them, you will be able to customize many of the settings in depth including F/F or M/M Pregnany. Both by the same person, but MC Woohoo has adult features so he uploaded it to SexySims. MCCC is pretty much an in-game cheat menu.

MC Command Center

MC Woohoo

The current form of the Sims 4 requires no mods whatsoever for same-sex reproduction. The only thing required is that one of the people is set to be able to impregnate while the other is set to be impregnated in the Create-A-Sim mode.

whats create-a-sim mode? ive never played a sims game b4 and ive only been tinkering with this 1 for a couple hours.

The current form of the Sims 4 requires no mods whatsoever for same-sex reproduction. The only thing required is that one of the people is set to be able to impregnate while the other is set to be impregnated in the Create-A-Sim mode.

whats create-a-sim mode? ive never played a sims game b4 and ive only been tinkering with this 1 for a couple hours.

It is the mode which is displayed when starting a new game or selecting the Create Household option from the menu on the World Edit screen.

It's where you make your sims. Take a look at this screenshot, this is create-a-sim mode.

http://i.imgur.com/bdM6UEd.png

You can get there from the neighbourhood, just click on the big button in the bottom right corner that says 'create new household'.

Or you can select an existing household by going to 'household management' in the top right of the screen, select the household you want, and select 'edit'.

You can also get there from the lot itself. First, bring up the cheat bar by typing ctrl+shift+c. A text bar will pop up in the top left of the screen, type in 'testingcheats on', enter, and then 'cas.fulleditmode'. Press esc to get rid of the text box. Then shift-click on a sim and select 'edit in CAS'. (this will allow you to add/delete/edit gender details during gameplay mode).

Refer to the screenshot again to find out where you can edit gender details.

It's where you make your sims. Take a look at this screenshot, this is create-a-sim mode.

http://i.imgur.com/bdM6UEd.png

You can get there from the neighbourhood, just click on the big button in the bottom right corner that says 'create new household'.

Or you can select an existing household by going to 'household management' in the top right of the screen, select the household you want, and select 'edit'.

You can also get there from the lot itself. First, bring up the cheat bar by typing ctrl+shift+c. A text bar will pop up in the top left of the screen, type in 'testingcheats on', enter, and then 'cas.fulleditmode'. Press esc to get rid of the text box. Then shift-click on a sim and select 'edit in CAS'. (this will allow you to add/delete/edit gender details during gameplay mode).

Refer to the screenshot again to find out where you can edit gender details.

o, lol. i probly couldve guessed that. i had no idea u could edit sims after they were made. im gonna try that then. i did hit the option in ww to make female sims both male and female. i though that wouldve done it but i guess i have to do this too. thanks

k, now it works. im guessing from the fact that it wont let me pick both impregnate and be impregnated that i cant have both. or am i missing something?

You did nothing wrong. That is just the way that the gender customization options work. Characters can be intersexed ot transgendered but not hermaphroditic.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/parenting/babies.php

sadface.jpg

somebody make a mod for that please

k, now it works. im guessing from the fact that it wont let me pick both impregnate and be impregnated that i cant have both. or am i missing something?

You did nothing wrong. That is just the way that the gender customization options work. Characters can be intersexed ot transgendered but not hermaphroditic.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/parenting/babies.php

sadface.jpg

somebody make a mod for that please

Well, if it means anything, you can look at the characters as sequential hermaphrodites, first having one sire a child then toggling the option for the same character to carry children in CAS mode.

Er, the short answer is yes. Females can make other females pregnant. More recent versions of the sims 4 have the ability to create transgender/Non binary characters now. there is a toggle to have the sim able to be impregnated, or able to make another sim pregnant.  if you wish to create more anatomically correct transgender sims, or just their fantasized counterparts, you gotta dig a little deeper. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Since this thread has been dredged up once again, I might as well point out to anyone new to modding The Sims 4, Wicked Whims has an extra option which allows for one Sim to fill both reproductive roles simultaneously without the need for that other mod which I pointed out in 2017.

Archived