Any way to resize a headmesh outside of racemenu/ece?

I was sculpting a new headmesh in racemenu, and once I finally got it the way I wanted I realized that I had chipped so much away from it that the head mesh was much smaller than the hair mesh (which I had hidden) and there was a gap between the head and hair meshes. If I try to increase the head size in racemenu, the hair mesh size increases as well. Is there a way to increase the size of the headmesh outside of the game? I tried using bodyslide and editing the mesh that way, but then racemenu failed to import the altered mesh.

• 3 months later...

One thing you can try if you are using racemenu is the following;

1. Start with a fresh mesh of the race you are working on.  I usually just jump back to the "prisoner" save file.

2. Go to sculpt tab and add a mask to the entire head area where the skull meets the hairline

The mask prevents the import from adjusting those points.

3.  Import your preset/head

4. Re-edit the small portions necessary to smooth out where your import and masked area meet.

If I try to increase the head size in racemenu, the hair mesh size increases as well. Is there a way to increase the size of the headmesh outside of the game?

you forget the mouth, eyes and brows

edited head is head1

import it in showracemenu

move it up to get it close to the hair

export as head1crap

click on the thing that put the head back to femalehead.nif

add a mask to the neck, and under the hairs

import head1crap

smooth the mesh near the mask

if neck look too long, move down the head