No Penis or StrapOn in OSex?

Hello! Im very new to modding, and after spending a few hours I got most of my mods thus far set up and working properly

(cant get KS Hairdo w/ HDT to showup, Ultimate NPC Overhaul 2, and Animated Prostituition and unfortunately I couldnt get Tera Armor w/ HDT or regular Tera armor to install),

but anyways was super excited to get OSex set up, and animations, everything like that works, but, theres no Penis on Male NPC's and its not putting the strapon on female character for lesbian scenes.

Also, mods I do NOT have yet: Schlongs of Skyrim or any other mod changing Male NPC's

Ill attach a picture of mods I do have in case you need to know. Im using CBBE w/ HDT Physics

Sorry if this post is a little unorganized, dont usually post to forums, wanted o make sure it was easy to read

post-1757887-0-62002800-1487620183_thumb.png

post-1757887-0-41791000-1487620216_thumb.png

Archived