The feeling of being left out

Ixum

Geralt is not gay though. That game followed an existing narrative and characters.

Good on the game though to portray homosexual characters and elements in the game.

Is a good point, when bioware took the "easy" option with DA2 and made every single character bisexual so you could romance regardless of gender it just felt wrong with the characters we'd already been introduced to from the earlier Dragon age games

Would have thought by now there would be a middle ground with some options available which dont break the established lore

Geralt is not gay though. That game followed an existing narrative and characters.

Good on the game though to portray homosexual characters and elements in the game.

Is a good point, when bioware took the "easy" option with DA2 and made every single character bisexual so you could romance regardless of gender it just felt wrong with the characters we'd already been introduced to from the earlier Dragon age games

Would have thought by now there would be a middle ground with some options available which dont break the established lore

Yeah, there's nothing worse than changing core facets of a character for the sake of inclusion.

If there ever was a game with a established gay main character doing gay things and suddenly the devs 180'd him into being straight it'd feel pretty bad too. I'm bi and there really aren't that any bi characters in the games I play, but I don't feel any worse for it.

Question for me would be why it's necessary to see characters that mirror you as an individual in the games you play. I play Dark Souls 24/7 and I'm neither undead or a knight, but it's cool as shit to run around as one.

Ye, I dont feel it should be changed but still, having the choice and in affect being able to chose your personality would be cool. Nobody is set in stone,and stuff happen and Geralt having a gay fling wouldnt make him homosexual, bored at all the pussy being flinged at him maybe.

Ye, I dont feel it should be changed but still, having the choice and in affect being able to chose your personality would be cool. Nobody is set in stone,and stuff happen and Geralt having a gay fling wouldnt make him homosexual, bored at all the pussy being flinged at him maybe.

Ellie from the Last of Us had a moment of silence and a slight kiss on a friend and she was titled as being gay by the LOU community despite her being like 12 when she did that. So yea you really cant say what you said considering how gamers over analyse the slightest stuff.

Archived