WW No object animations.

Lissie

I downloaded WhickedWhims for the first time yesterday, all is running smooth except for a distinct lack of animations on any objects/areas other than beds and the floor.

At first only RV cowgirl and tease were showing on beds, and only tease on the floor.

Whenever I would select a couch/counter etc the usual - WW -> Sex - options weren't even there. So after a few hours I tried downloading some other animation packages from creators here which did definitely include animations on objects.There were obvs much more varied options available to me(Vag/Anal/Oral/Tease/Climax etc) on floor and beds, however still no animations on objects.

After reading some topics on other issues, I tried the following usual solutions to WW problems:

• have correctly edited my Resource.cfg file in Notepad to accept folders within folders(Even though I only have the first mod folder, then the WW folder immediately inside)
  • have tried a variety of Non-CC furniture and CC furniture.
  • have tried creating new games/lots & households.
  • have tried removing all mods and CC, then re-downloading Wicked whims and the recommended nudity skins and nothing else.

None of the above has worked.

I also have changed a couple of settings in the main WW menu, but none I would ever expect to cause this.(No jealousy,Privacy Off, No story/skillmode on Exhibitionism)

Originally I thought perhaps some animations were conflicting, but it was happening before I even downloaded any other animations and I just had TurboDrivers WW.

I can't find any topics online on anybody else having this exact problem, but I am sorry for posting if it has been solved here in a topic already, I haven't found it!Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.Without some different objects to use, I may just get rid of WW altogether  :(

Hey ​Lissie! Thank you for the details but it is still missing the game version you're running.

You claim that you have animations on the floor and the bed. You downloaded additional animations (which is pretty much required if you want to use the sex feature) and you have more options but you're looking for animations on more objects. What objects?

You mentioned the counter, it has plenty of animations made by KLM, Omaster, vivid, Meow_Heaven, Andre and ooOLaLaWorld.

I am confused because you claim that you have more animations but only on the floor and the bed which can't be the case. Maybe your problem is gender settings, have you tried changing them?

Hiya, I have it through origin so I'm on a legal game, and pretty sure I am all patched and up to date.Version is saying 1.27.80.1020.

Honestly I have no idea what's up either.

Sorry, originally I presumed there would be options from standard WW for objects etc, but after some more digging these past couple of days realized this isn't the case.

The objects I was expecting more positions on were counters, sofas, chairs, tables after I first spotted WW on some youtube vids of it. At the time I didn't know they were additional animations so just sort of dove straight in and downloaded WW.I do apologize.

However I was mostly confused about the number of positions I was immediately given just with the standard WW before i downloaded more, it was literally just Tease and RV Cowgirl, I thought there should be more than that with plain WW. So I immediately thought there was something wrong there.Of course I tried many things before I even downloaded more animations.I do have animations by some of the creators you have listed above, I believe I found your tumblr with animation creator's list, so went through the list and downloaded a bunch I liked the look of.

Yep,still just the bed and floor.I haven't changed the gender settings at all in the menu. No changes to gender, I left the majority alone, and just changed to No jealousy,Privacy Off, No story/skillmode on Exhibitionism.So I've pretty much ruled that out.

Again, sorry for any confusion, I'm very new to WW, however I have set everything up files wise correctly including resource.cfg and am trying various things to rectify this.Love this mod by the way and thank you for creating. I have some time free now, I think over the weekend I will be just cleansing everything off again, redownloading what's needed and retrying once again.I have a download list of all my non-ww CC so am happy to remove/move all that elsewhere and put back in at a later date, hopefully once this is solved.

Thank you for reply and sorry for for the lack of clarity.

I think you just installed the animations incorrectly.

Installation Mistakes
The most common mistakes happen to everybody so check them regardless of your pride and computer knowledge.
Please don't use the installer for Windows on Linux or Mac systems. It's not designed for it and you don't need it to install the game.

1. Files structure of mods is pretty strict and putting mod files into too many folders will cause the game to not find them. If your mods are in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder, you most likely have to fix that. Don't do too many folders, the game can't find the files in them.

2. After every game update, you have to enable mods in settings again. Every single time when the game gets updates all of your mods get disabled. Enable them in settings.

3. Extract downloaded mods. Some of them might need to be in a ZIP or RAR files, but a lot of them require unpacking. Extract them no matter what and if they don't include a note that you shouldn't do it, then you probably should do it.

4. Multiple mods versions. If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times. Having WickedWhims installed twice or more is a huge mistake. Remove everything related to WickedWhims and install it again.

5. Update. Outdated mods are the most common issue when a game update occurs and you might not be even aware of it.

Archived