Help with NVSE

Are you starting the game through the nvse_loader.exe or starting NVSE through FOMM (Fallout mod manager) You must do one or the other or you will get errors from anything requiring NVSE because if you don't launch through one of those ways NVSE will not be working. FOMM will have launch NVSE tab that when clicked will launch the game through NVSE or just manually click the nvse_loader.exe file in your fallout NV folder.

• 1 year later...

Anyone had an error problem with nvse_5_1_beta4?

I get error 0000065432 when I launch from NVSE launcher, even if I followed the steps mentioned on their site.

It is ok when I launch it from steam, but I can't mod it without NVSE.

I have the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate... downloaded from steam. Today I reinstaled and when I started the game I noticed two things: 1 - in library the name of the game has RU attached, 2 - the instal folder is named: \Fallout New Vegas enplczru ... but the game launched without problems, I had all content from before, and it was still in english... :))

NVS ERROR.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/1/2020 at 1:46 AM, SaHari said:

You have to put the nvse_extender.dll + nvse_extender_ng.dll from the NX into the following folder:  ...common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\nvse\Plugins

That´s how it worked in my case.

And how i get "nvse_extender_ng.dll"? I havent got that file...