[REQUEST] - Would anybody be willing to remake this into a completely standalone mod?

Not exactly if this is the right way to request this but, would but would anybody be willing to redo, or at least show me how to redo, this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21189/? <- Khaliza of Gilane into a completely standalone mod?  Basically, removing any and everything that connects her to Markarth and just having her be her own thing?

I know she's actually an Argis Mod, so I'm wondering/hoping she can be completely separate from him.  Odds are this would either involve recreating her or making a copy, re-editing the original back into Argis, and changing all Markarth related items to non-ones.  Having a little trouble getting those last two down.

I'm asking here because she's my favorite Redguard Follower Mod and the original creator seems to have disappeared into Aetherius.  I really don't like Markarth in general, aside from the Region which is just absolutely gorgeous, and especially having to wait until level 20.

If this kind of request is inappropriate, please inform me as such and close/delete this topic.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

It may be much easier to simply note whatever features you most want from the follower, body shape, textures, items, etc, and create a simple standalone follower based on those assets and features.

Looks like I just may have to.  Alright thanks.

Archived