Show Numeric Max HP

I use the Succubus Heart mod, which can drain a target's stats during sex - this actually changes MaxHP/MP to a limit.  I find it very difficult to know when I have sufficiently drained a target, or when my stats are at their max limit, because Max HP does not show anywhere on screen as a stat.  Even if the normal HUD health bar is always visible, it is always at 100% (or it stays the same or relatively same %) when the Max HP/MP changes.

To use this mod effectively, I would need to know my HP/MP stats during sex.  I have searched up and down the Nexus but I cannot find any mods that display HP/MP stats during the game.  Does anyone know if it even exists?

Widget mod shows your current health/mana/stam (+ other things which you can show/hide) in numbers:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79091/?

This is nearly perfect!  I wish I had found this earlier.

There is one problem left to overcome:  Whenever I start a sex scene, the UI disappears!  I want to be able to see it DURING sex!

I thought maybe this was a SexLab behavior, but the Sexlab MCM doesn't have any options to show/hide UI elements during animations.

I recall there being a basic console command to show/hide the UI - Note that I don't mean "TM", which shows/hides EVERYTHING including the console...

Widget mod shows your current health/mana/stam (+ other things which you can show/hide) in numbers:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79091/?

This is nearly perfect!  I wish I had found this earlier.

There is one problem left to overcome:  Whenever I start a sex scene, the UI disappears!  I want to be able to see it DURING sex!

I thought maybe this was a SexLab behavior, but the Sexlab MCM doesn't have any options to show/hide UI elements during animations.

I recall there being a basic console command to show/hide the UI - Note that I don't mean "TM", which shows/hides EVERYTHING including the console...

Someone more advanced will have to help you here.. my most advanced programing skill-knowledge is ~ showracemenu ..

Archived