BodySlide messed up all female bodies

Shulgin24

I was trying to get used to how to use BodySlide and so I build a body and clicked somewhere and after that, all females got replaced with a very odd looking body, like that one: post-1630803-0-48619600-1487520435_thumb.jpg

Since I had no fucking idea how to revert that to the original state (All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3) post-1630803-0-38636500-1487520655_thumb.jpg, I uninstalled completley everything, all mods, the game itself and steam, deleted all files that remained and reinstalled everything from scratch, but the problem is still not going away.

It would be nice if anyone could tell me what to do.

I was trying to get used to how to use BodySlide and so I build a body and clicked somewhere and after that, all females got replaced with a very odd looking body, like that one: attachicon.gif20170219165840_1.jpg

Since I had no fucking idea how to revert that to the original state (All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3) attachicon.gif20170112012453_1.jpg, I uninstalled completley everything, all mods, the game itself and steam, deleted all files that remained and reinstalled everything from scratch, but the problem is still not going away.

It would be nice if anyone could tell me what to do.

What Bodyslide body are you using? Looks like a texture issue that happens when you use a UNP or CBBE body when you don't have compatible textures installed i.e UNP body with CBBE textures and vice versa.

Choose one then install textures made for that body type.

@meme supreme

That'a the vanilla textures not UNP or CBBE textures as there are no nipple textures and the skin is super nasty looking. 

Female body texture file from the skyrim BSA.

post-25667-0-28704900-1487524974_thumb.jpg

@Shulgin24

Did you try starting a new game? Did you reinstall your mods? After you reinstall the game you have to reinstall the mods back.

@meme supreme

That'a the vanilla textures not UNP or CBBE textures as there are no nipple textures and the skin is super nasty looking. 

Female body texture file from the skyrim BSA.

@Shulgin24

Did you try starting a new game? Did you reinstall your mods? After you reinstall the game you have to reinstall the mods back.

Yeah I did reinstall my mods but even if I install another texture there's no change at all so how can I replace the vanilla textures?

Are you using a old save or have you tried starting a new game? If you haven't tried it I would try starting a new game and see if that fixes it. Have you tried uninstalling everything then reinstalling just the body replacer and textures and see if that works if it does then you'll know one of your mods is causing it. If you are using NMM it also has a reset archive invalidation as well as a uninstall all mods option. Trying the reset archive invalidation under the tool tab in NMM might also help not sure as I have never used it for NMM but have used similar options for other beth games through other mod managers.

Are you using a old save or have you tried starting a new game? If you haven't tried it I would try starting a new game and see if that fixes it. Have you tried uninstalling everything then reinstalling just the body replacer and textures and see if that works if it does then you'll know one of your mods is causing it. If you are using NMM it also has a reset archive invalidation as well as a uninstall all mods option. Trying the reset archive invalidation under the tool tab in NMM might also help not sure as I have never used it for NMM but have used similar options for other beth games through other mod managers.

Nope, none of it worked but nevertheless thank you

I'm thinking you might have something somewhere in your game folder that is left over from your old game. 

1. Uninstall all mods from NMM.

2. Go to your game folder for your steam game and delete the whole skyrim game folder.

3. Go to steam and uninstall the game from steam once completely removed reinstall it back.

4. Reinstall your body mod back and any textures it needs and go into game start a new game and see if that worked.

I'm thinking you might have something somewhere in your game folder that is left over from your old game. 

1. Uninstall all mods from NMM.

2. Go to your game folder for your steam game and delete the whole skyrim game folder.

3. Go to steam and uninstall the game from steam once completely removed reinstall it back.

4. Reinstall your body mod back and any textures it needs and go into game start a new game and see if that worked.

I did it that way and reinstalled only the body mod (All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy, Version 3.3) and all its dependencies, but for some reason now the body isn't replaced at all, my charackter runs around in the vanilla version again haha I don't get it :D

Even installing another body replacer had no effect at all

Archived