sims freezing and unresponsive

hellosims4

hello Turbo and everyone. I know it is not the place to post this but I'm desperate and need help from people who know the game well.

Since january I had problems with my game the problem being my sims freezing and not being able to do anything for some time. At the beggining it was ok but for some reason it became worst with time. In january they froze for like less than a sims hour and then things went back to normal. I created a new sims family 3 week ago and everything was going well I saved and quited the game. The next day I loaded the save and bam my sims were frozen and were unresponsive I tried reseting them (a couple of young adults and twin toddlers) but nothing, tried going to build mod, then back and nothing. Went to CAS and nothing, switching houses and nothing so I deleted the new save and went on to an old one that worked perfectly. 2 days ago after playing with that save (an old on with a couple, and their 4 children) for like 5 or so hours, everything was going well. Their teenagers had it's birthday and move out of the apartment with it's girlfriend. I played with him a little while (furnished it's appartment, had their baby quickly thanks to MCCC and had a birthday so the babies became toddlers) then came back to the parents house after saving and modifiing everyone on cas in the map menu (with the cheats cas.fulleditmode like I always do with birthday and all). And bam again the sims were frozen and were unabled to do anything (sometimes the "go to" command worked but that's it). I did the same thing I did with the save were I had the same problems. I tried repairing my game (with the mods folder out), creating a brand new sims 4 folder, switched to 32 bit and nothing worked. All of my mods have been uptdated (for the toddler patch and the 2nd febuary patch). I really don't know what to do. I could try playing without any mods but it might not solve the problem because like I stated when one save is unresponsive, the others worked but they'll stop working if I play them for awhile. Plus I don't really want to because it'll mean completly destroying that save with no cc and everything.

I hope that someone has a solution for me. I have 20 mods (game mod and scripted mod like MCCC) and about 5000 cc or so (skins, clothes, makeup, shoes, hair... but like only 5 objects). I don't know how to provide my last expection files if somebody could explain that to me it would be great. I know I have a lot of CC and mods but it worked perfectly before and somehow it doesn't anymore. Could be bad cc causing this ? It seems my bug is to big to be caused by CC but you never know, I mean I don't know how those things work.

Anyway thank you to everyone who'll read this and I hope someone might be able to help.

Sorry for my bad english and sorry again for posting my problems on the wrong site or section but like I said i'm really desperate.

lastException_63623122590.txt

Hey hellosims4!

Always only include the most recent exception files! I don't know which are the most recent without checking every single of them.

So, from your huge block of text I can tell two things. You either have in-game lag from garbage you gathered in your world (which I doubt) or you have outdated mods. Base on the first exception file I downloaded I can see that there are problems with default interactions in your game.

Here's what you can do.

Any mod that you have installed and that modified the gameplay in any way should be either removed or updated.

Remove all of these exception txt files, remove mods that are editing the gameplay and don't avoid removing all of them. Then turn the game on and test how stuff is running and if exception files are being created. Don't save your game, once you save it without mods, you will lose all that custom content in your game.

Thank you so much for the reply !!

ok I'm sorry I only left the most recent one (the one from yesterday) ! as for the mods, I have 4 mods that add new events (from brittpimkie sims), 3 mod that add new career (from Neia), 2 mods about vampire (Vampire Gated community and the other one to prevent vampire to leave their town), A mod that is a default replacment for the phone for an Iphone 6 (from MTS), The No censor mosaïc mod (from MTS), The go to school and Venue changes Mods from Zerbu, WW with all animations and MCCC and MCWoohoo. Do I have to delete them all ? I don't really know...

Oh and one other thing, all of my mods are up to date I always make sure of that the only one that is not is the gender preference mod (that I forget to mention above) so I don't understand :/

edit (again) : another mod I forgot to mention is the ''more collums in cas" from MTS (up to date also)

Hey hellosims4!

Always only include the most recent exception files! I don't know which are the most recent without checking every single of them.

So, from your huge block of text I can tell two things. You either have in-game lag from garbage you gathered in your world (which I doubt) or you have outdated mods. Base on the first exception file I downloaded I can see that there are problems with default interactions in your game.

Here's what you can do.

Any mod that you have installed and that modified the gameplay in any way should be either removed or updated.

Remove all of these exception txt files, remove mods that are editing the gameplay and don't avoid removing all of them. Then turn the game on and test how stuff is running and if exception files are being created. Don't save your game, once you save it without mods, you will lose all that custom content in your game.

Ok so without mods only cc the lag is still there. The sims don't anything but standing still and moving their heads. I'm going to try without cc and mods now to see if it change anything and not save so I won't loose anything

Archived