mod links

Hay all i was just wanting to say love the site and most of the mods but so of the post should have the links to all mods needed to run the mod your about to download ya alot of them do but there are some that dont when i can ill post a list of the ones that dont here . 

P.S.

if anyone can give me a list of mods that work good for beastialty not BDSM and have somthing like slayer like maybe to NPC or animal the won the fight takes the PC as a toy for the gang or pack what ever that may be and if you have a follower with you the same thing happens to her/him that would be cool

1st, we don't know what game you are talking about, let alone the mods involved.

2nd, this is not the appropriate place to post for help.  Use instead the game section and mod that you have questions about.  Each of them has a support thread.  That is where you should ask about the mods requirements.

3rd, requests and searches go in the game section you are interested in and the there is a "request and search" section for just this sort of thing.

I'm locking this thread.  Please open a new thread per the above.

Welcome to LL, holler if we can help!